Chapter 73

Chapter dedicated to awemazingbear 💞

Aurora Wilson

Was it really a threat? Or what? I was not worried about it until I had that terrible nightmare. I felt my body shudder just at the thought of it.

I sunk down on my cozy bed. Zayn can handle it in ease. Of course, his friends and our brothers will definitely stand by him. I miss Bryan. Speaking of him, Bryan and Zayn are on very good terms. I mean they are like buddies.

Bryan always thought of Zayn as an elder brother he never had. He'd share everything with him and sometimes I'd even be jealous cause Bryan shared everything with only me. I am very happy seeing them like that though. Bryan on the other hand is a very intelligent guy. A sharp and smart one indeed. He has inherited it from dad, of course. Just like Ari and I.

I just hope it isn't as serious as it sounds. I just hope it was just a prank. I just hope Zayn's safe. I just hope I live a happy life with him. I just hope nothing turns out wrong. My instinct says otherwise. Like something terrible is on the way for us. Something terrible to shatter us into uncountable pieces. I just hope that I was wrong this time.

Anyway, dad's coming tomorrow. I'll probably forget this all. I hope so.

Zayn Evans

I drove like a mad man. My whole body was on fire ticking off my very last nerve. In short, I was fucking mad. How dare they? Who the fuck did this? And why? God, the look on her face made my knees weak, my mind blank and my body numb. The effect she had on me is ridiculous and unbelievable. Her teary eyes are enough to make me lose my sanity. I lost the last string of patience but I know I had to be calm so that she won't freak out. I don't want to be that guy who yells and makes things worse, but I want to be calm and composed and make her feel safe. Her arrival in my life made me into who I am today.

What should I do? My mind is enraged and I can't think straight. I need them. My brothers. I entered through the huge metallic gates of my mansion. I searched for my phone and texted Harry and Ryan. And when I was about to text Jason, I received a call and to my surprise it was Jason himself. With an amused smile, I answered the phone.

"Zayn, what's wrong?" He asked as soon as I attended and I was surprised again. How did he know? I never made any noise back at his mansion either .

"Answer me!" He said bringing me back from the trance.

"Nothing?" I said which sounded rather like a question. I mentally facepalmed myself.

"Do you want me to drive to your mansion or are you going to spill it?" He asked, his tone impatient and by the tone, I knew I had to let it out.

"Aurora received a threat yesterday via text. She was too worked up about it and told me about it only now," I said.

"Were you planning on hiding it from me?"

"No, no! I was about to text you and that's when you called. I can't hide anything from you and come on, you know it, Jason," I said sighing.

"I know, Zayn. Just wanted to make sure you know that you don't have to face everything by yourself and you have an elder brother who loves you more than he loves himself," he said, bringing an instant smile.

"Thank you, Jason." I said.

"And about that bastard who sent the text, how dare he? They cannot scare my only baby sister like that. I'm coming home right now and we'll see what we can do about it," he said.