Chapter 39

LUMINGON SI Ruckus sa may pinto nang pumasok ang grupo ng kapatid niyang si Pyrmont sa loob ng silid ni Death.

Mag-aapat na linggo ng walang malay si Death pero tumataas na ang tiyansang magising ito. The information took a little bit of agony in his heart and gave him hope that there's still chance that his family of three will be weld again.

If Death wakes up he can already focus next on finding Sunset personally and not just by surfing the internet and different databases. He believes she's out there, he just needs to find her and bring her back home. To his house, beside him and Death where she belongs.

"Howdy, bud? What's the latest with Death?" Hiru asked.

Transporter ito ng kapatid niyang si Pyr at nakapagtataka na napapadalas ang bisita nito. Wala na naman siguro itong magawa sa buhay sa mga nakalipas na linggo.

"Getting better..." Ruckus replied as he watch his other friends take a sit, flouncing as they do so. "You all look like you haven't had a good sleep. Were you all after a mission?"

"Yeah..." His brother Pyrmont replied while resting his head on the sofa. "Dumaan lang kami para tignan ka at si Death."

Ruckus nodded and then looked at Hiru when he took a phone and snap a picture of him.

"What the fuck are you up now taking picture of me?" Kunot noo na tanong niya sa kaibigan.

"Chill, man. I just found your contact image ugly already. Needs to update it," sagot nito saka tumayo at lumapit kay Death at kinuhaan din ng litrato ang anak niya.

"And why the heck do you need to take picture of my son now?" Irita niyang tanong dito.

Hiru sat back beside him before giving a reply. "Just because." Walang kuwenta na sagot nito.

"Damn you," he cussed his friend.

"Have you sniffed cracks again, Hiru?" One of his friends scoffed, it was Rival.

"Nope!" Hiru grinned then scowled. "But the nurse who wanted some hugs and kisses from me has strong perfume. Dang! It almost knocked me off."

Tinulak ito ni Ruckus at sinamaan ng tingin. "You banged someone before coming here?"

Tang'na baka kung anong virus and dala nito mahawa pa si Death.

"Dude, I said hugs and kisses!" Hiru rolled his eyes at him. "You act like you didn't fuck hoochies. Fuck you."

"It's not because of that! I'm worried you got a virus in you and Death will get it—"

"I didn't touch him, dude."

"But you touched me— what the fuck?!" Ruckus stood up abruptly when Hiru tried to embrace him.

"Geez, such a pussy." Hiru shook his head.

Umawang ang labi ni Ruckus. Minsan niya ng narinig si Death na sinabi iyon. Nakaramdam siya ng lungkot dahil mag-iisang buwan niya ng hindi naririnig ang boses ni Death.

Ruckus sighed then glared but fastly frowned while looking at Hiru's eyes. "You know what, I just notice now," he trailed.

"What?" Asked one of his friends, Xenux.

"Hiru has the same lake blue eyes as Death," Ruckus replied.

Naupo siya sa armrest kung saan nakaupo ang kapatid niyang si Pyrmont na nagmulat ng mata para tignan si Hiru.

"Oh? You just notice?" Hiru grinned. "I noticed it months ago."

"Yeah," Ruckus drawled. "But Death's eyes are still cooler and striking than yours."