097

part three

"does this mean im gonna die!??"

"no."

"but i pulled death!?"

"exactly."

"hyuck."

"ok so to sum it up death just means that there'll be some big changes in your life."

"so im not gonna die?"

"probably not."

nari approached her boyfriend and mark. the two were sitting by the table and hyuck was giving him a tarot reading with the deck she had given him for chistmas. she sat down on his lap and wrapped her arms around his neck as he placed his right hand on her hip. she played with his hair as he continued with what he was doing.

"should i just leave or..?"

"do you have any more questions?"

"not really."

"then leave."

mark curled his upper lip and stood up from his seat, leaving the two lovers alone. nari immediately leaned in to give him a quick kiss and hyuck quickly returned the favor. she moved his bangs out of his face and caressed his cheekbone with her thumb as he blushed under her touch. "youre so pretty. i adore you so much hyuck."

"ive been listening to a song that reminds me of you."

"whats it called?"

"cherry blossom girl by air."

"i'll make sure to listen to it later." she smiled fondly at him before planting a soft kiss on his forehead.

"guys we've prepared something crazy for today. hyuck i hope you have some aspirin cause your ass is gonna be killing you tomorrow."

"it is..?"

"hell yeah you wont be able to sit down for like a week."

"i wont..?"

"lucas youre exaggerating."

"nah man im serious. trust me i know what its like. it hurts like a mf but it also feels amazing."

"what the actual fuck are you talking about."

lucas and johnny had decided that they should celebrate new years eve by going sledding during the day and then eat a nice dinner at night. they put on their warmest clothes and got into the minibus. they obviously couldnt go sledding right outside since none of them wanted to die (probably) so they instead searched for a safer slope away from tourists. luckily johnny owned half of the resort so all he had to do was call a guy and they were all good.

they had brought a lot of different kinds of sleds like a toboggan, a wooden sledge, a snow tube, two snow scooters, two boogie boards and an air mattress. the first ones to try sledding down from one third of the hill were of course, lucas and jaehyun. both of them chose the boogie boards and both of them flew down the slope at an alarming speed.

"HOLY FUCK THAT WAS AMAZING"

"I GOT SO MUCH SNOW ON MY FACE"

"come on nari we're next."

"ME???"

johnny and nari walked up to the same spot lucas and jae had sledded down from. they sat on the wooden sledge, johnny at the front with nari gripping onto him for dear life. "you better hold on tight, spider monkey."

the two screamed as they too, flew down the slope. johnny tried to slow down by planting his feet to the ground but it resulted in him getting his face completely covered in snow. nari on the other hand hid behind him to protect her from the snow.

most of them took a little break and sat down on the snow to drink hot chocolate and eat some pastries aera had baked. mark stood on top of the hill and yelled out aeras name, catching everyones attention.

he climbed on the air mattress before standing up. he had time to slide down a few meters before slipping and landing right on his tailbone.

"idiot."

♡