PART 25

Previously-

we saw izuku arrive in the future where he met and helped old king izuku who i will call old king.

after which the two left to fight gor and meanwhile young thor met izuku's granddaughter and also lead an attack against gor which ended with him floating in space being helped by izuku and old king ad they all prepared for battle.

ONTO THE STORY-

Izuku and old king were looking at the planet down below from their boat ready for attack and then izuku said "so how do we proceed" as old king turned towards him and said "lets go get our gear then we will make some plans."

as both of them headed down into the lower deck of the ship to see young thor looking at miolnir as he said "today i will lift you for sure" but just as he was about to put his hand near it izuku came and said "sorry this one is already taken now get ready we are going for a fight." as he walked over and took an armor put it on it was the same one he wore while fighting the serpent meanwhile old king was in his armor with the odin sword and hid hammer in hand and the young thor just took a random piece of clothing and his axe.

" as he walked over and took an armor put it on it was the same one he wore while fighting the serpent meanwhile old king was in his armor with the odin sword and hid hammer in hand and the young thor just took a random piece of clothing and his axe

as the three of them then walked over to the top and old king said "ready" as the other two nodded and old king pushed aimed his sword forward making the ship boost towards the planet with rumbling thunder.

meanwhile gor on the planet looked up to see a thundering ship coming down as he said "so the fabled king arrives" as young thor just jumps down along with old king and izuku.

all of them attacked their main target which was gor and seeing this all the other gods lifted their weapons and attacked his army.

old king flew straight towards gor as he hit him in the stomach and smashing him into the ground. and as soon as gor stood up. for s split second he sawa hammer hitting him in the face as he was once again slammed in the ground this time face first and this caused his legs to lift up which allowed thor to bring his axe down in gor's crotch ripping his crotch and ass apart.

this made gor angry as he quickly released a large amount of energy pushing them all away as he quickly pulled out black tentacles from the ground and grabbed izuku then pulling him down into the ground as he then quickly rushed towards thor and punched him in the gut sending him flying away as he then turned towards old king but much to his surprise he was grabbed by the neck and taken to space where he was punched in the face with the metal arm with so much strength that he was knocked through. multiple planets and ended up near a star and just when he stopped he was hit with a beam by old king to the chest which blasted him through the star and sent him millions of light year away and the blast was strong enough to rip apart the star.

meanwhile thor landed in the battlefield and as soon as he tried standing up he was about to be stabbed in the back by a soldier but izuku's granddaughter saved him by placing a weapon in between him and the sword. and said "you okay golden locks" as thor stood up and punched the solider away and the turned towards her and threw her axe towards her which went from her side to hit a solider and said "thank you raven beauty" as he then called his axe back and went to fight more monsters.

meanwhile izuku was trapped in the ground as he tried to escape but failed as he then heard a kid say "you cant escape my father made these things to trap you you will now rot in here forever" as izuku said "i see, so if i will die here then tell me one thing why does your father hates the gods." as the kid said "he doesn't hate them he despises them" as izuku made a confused expression and said "i am pretty sure they mean the exact same thing".

this made the kid angry as he slapped izuku and said "shut up what do you know about my father, do you know why he hated the gods" as izuku shook his head as the kid said "my father and his race was abandoned by their gods and left to wandered a barren planet. for years and they had to kill their own people and eath them for food they had to live like that and when one day he was the only one left alive he was still walking and he saw something fall out of the sky in front of him as he looked at it to find a dead celestial and a man like being dead in front of him and near him was a black sword which he lifted and it bonded with him as that day he acchi red the power to kill a god and swore revenge on all the gods."

izuku while struggling asked "why all of the gods and not only the once responsible for his pain" as the kid looked izuku in the eye and said "what were they all doing when those gods abandoned my father huh what were they doing?" as izuku was now left in silence and the kid walked away when he reached the ground level he saw his father fighting with old king and he saw him slam the old king near his army to occupy him as he himself landed and walked to his wife and the kid walked closer to them just enough to hear what they were saying as he heard his mother say "you did great honey now we can get rid of those gods and i can stay with you my love for ke you will be my god forever" as she hugged him this made gor angry as he broke the hug and said "what did you call me" as before his wife could do anything he grabbed her by the neck and while lifting her he said "i am no god and you should have known" as he crushed her neck killing her this scared the kid.

as he ran back to izuku and while he came to him he said "please stop my father" as izuku looked up and without being able to say anything he was freed and sent back to the surface and while being lifted izuku looked in the kids eye and saw that he was angry and in pain so he quickly looked into his mind and saw what just happened and in retaliation to this when he reached ghe surface he flew towards the bomb and with lighting striking the entire planet gor looked at him and yelled "come on izuku, lets dance" as he flew up and got in izuku's way but izuku just yelled out and slammed gor through the shell of the god bomb.

then landing inside in what looked like a pool of blood as he looked around to see dead bodies of gods there filling up the entire are and in the center was a giant pillar with a black orb on it. as izuku decided to throw his hammer at it to destroy it. but before he could he heard gor yell saying "nooo" as he without care threw the hammer and then turned around to see gor reaching for his throat with his right arm which had a black sword coming out of it.

but before the sword could reach izuku thor came through the roof as he slashed gor's arm off and then kicked it away as tried to attack them with his left arm but was grabbed by his tentacles and pulled back by old king as he said "here" as he tossed izuku the hammer and said "destroy it" as izuku flew up and stood on the pillar and smashed the hammer into the orb which caused a gigantic shockwave which upon clearing showed that it was still intact as gor laughed and said "it won't work like that kid, you can do nothing as he then said and now i only need the heart of 1 more god and it is here"

As he looked at the crack in the wall followed by everyone else as they all saw his separate arm coming from the sky with a heart in its hand as everyone saw it touch the blood as everyone could do nothing but watch it as there was a energy spark and the orb began to glow and shine and izuku looking at it. remembered the moment he got the hammer the moment he got the power the moment he became a hero and how that moment led him to meet momo.

all of this caused izuku to extend his other hand and grab the other miolnir as well now with two miolnir. he smashed the black orb with all of his might as there was a giant clash with the hammers struggling to get through a force field which was created with the blast expanding outwards as he was the balst was being kept in place by the striking force of the hammers as he was yelling out in pain due to his arms about to break due to the pressure as gor saw this and and tried to stop him but old king held him back with a choke hold with his metal arm and he then put his right hand towards izuku and and said "here take it for this one moment" as a energy flowed out of his hand and towards izuku and when it hit izuku it felt the entire universe in a second as he knew it was the odin force as he knew what he needed to do as he put all the power into himself as all of a sudden a white light covered the entire place as both izuku and gor screamed.

when the light went away everything was destroyed and when they looked around they saw izuku with bith hammers standing in the middle with the black symbiotic substance around him as gor looked at him asking "what did you do?" and izuku responded saying "i absorbed it, i absorbed the god bomb."

END OF CHAPTER.