Chapter 9: My boy's first wanted poster

Me, Rascal, that rat and The Owl Lady all look to the human's direction wide eyed. "That's... Hilarious!" This little black monster is back at laughing again at my humiliation... Rascal just gives me a look of worry while that woman takes the piece of paper from the human girl. "Your first wanted poster! And without even trying too! I'm so proud!" She ruffles my already messy hair, most likely to get a reaction out of me.. and she succeeds.

That lavender haired girl just smirks at what's happening but the smirk fades back to a somewhat worried frown. "You think this is funny?!" I snatch the wanted poster from her grasp and look at it. It's the poster of me when I replaced Lilith to convince others to join The Emperor's covin but instead the words under the picture are 'The Golden Guard wanted alive. Return him to the Emperor if found. Without his helmet: a scar on his left cheek. Ash blonde hair with an undercut. Red eyes. Chipped right ear.' I'm glad they didn't take a picture of my full face, but still alarming.

Immediately I tear up the wanted poster. "Hey! I was gonna glue that to the fridge-" I feel my own face go red from my nose to the tips of my pointy ears. "I'm being held against my will, I'm stuck in a room with people I hate, I'm get the pleasure of being put on a wanted poster and my uncle is pissed!" I even feel a tear slip out. All this frustration I've had to deal with!

"Yeesh, tough crowd." The boy with green hair rolls his eyes at me. "I didn't think you'd react that badly." That woman pinches the bridge of her nose. "I'm sorry. I didn't think you'd be so upset. We just don't think you should go back-" The human walks towards me apologizing but stops at that Blight girl tugging her sleeve to pull her back.

"Just don't talk to me. I wanna sleep." That rude awakening has me still tired, so I guess I'll sleep again. "You're right, Eda. He wouldn't be fun at parties." This rat tells that lady. Luckily they go about their business as I've requested. The human is talking to her girlfriend who gives me uninviting stares. Those siblings go to bother the two which I admit is actually entertaining. And the other two go outside to do whatever. 

Finally... Now I can get some peace and quie- and something drops onto the couch. Lifting my head up to see who it is, it's that pesky brother of the Blight family. "What do you want? Can't you tell I'm already having a bad day?" "Well yeah. Your meltdown made that pretty clear." He jokes but nervously laughing. Does he actually feel bad?

(Was Hunter being too dramatic? Or was he acting how he would after the constant pestering?)