9 ~ Hurting

Alessandro

I was hurting.

Because it was my damn fault. I hurt her. The most precious person I had in my life. I didn't know how to apologize, how to get her back?

A damn sorry wouldn't be enough. It wouldn't mean anything to her. I should have told her somehow. But even then, how would I explain to her that I'm the mafia boss?

I deceived her and I know it. But I need her. So bad.

"Kyle, where is she?" I talked to him over the phone. He was tracing her over her phone. It was the only way for me to know about her whereabouts. I needed to know that she is safe.

"She is in school. Why are you that worried about her, Alessandro?" He asked. Because she means to me so much.

"You don't need to know that," I said and hung up.

I went to my car and drove to her school. I had to see her even from afar. I had to know she is okay. She became almost everything in my life. I fell for her.

I arrived at her school and parked near the entrance. Some kids were already going out so I waited for her.

My heart started picking up when I saw her coming out. Her short hair was picked up in a ponytail as I saw her face better. She wasn't happy. Then some book was behind her in a flash. He was talking to her something and she was angry. And that made me angry too.

They stood aside from other students when she started talking to him. I lost it when he grabbed her wrist. Who was he to touch what was mine?

I put my gun in my pants before getting out of the car. I strode towards them and pushed him aside when I heard a soft gasp.

"Who the fuck are you, man?" The boy yelled.

"Who the fuck are you to grab her hand like that?" I growled.

"We were talking." He said, getting into my face as I wouldn't just flick my finger and he would be dead.

I removed my suit jacket from my pants and revealed a gun.
"Never talk to her or it won't be a problem to use this," I said. His eyes went wide as he nodded and hurried out from my sight.

I turned around to see Milla walking away already. Is she for real? I save her and she walks away.

"Milla, come back," I called her. She stopped in her tracks and turned around. Her pretty face wasn't holding any emotions. And it hurt me because she would always look at me with happiness.

"What do you want?" She asked. I took a few steps towards her and took her hands in mine. There was a red color from the fingerprints of that asshole. I wanted to go kill him after all.

"I want you. I can't be away from you, Milla. It's hurting me." I said sincerely.

"And have you thought about hurting me if I found out your secret?" She asked.
"Of course, you didn't."

"How would you react if I confessed what I do for my job? Would you be happy if I admitted that I do illegal things instead of keeping it a secret?" I asked, letting her hands down.

"I wouldn't. But it will make it less bad to find out from you. We never had something called trust." She said.

"Yes, it's true. Just like you never told me that you're underage. I guess we didn't have any trust. We both had secrets that will make us feel bad. Both of us." I said. Her eyes widened at my words. I knew what was I doing when I met with her. The shit I do is already illegal.

"You knew this whole time?" She asked.

"I did," I admitted.

"Why did you stay with me then?"

"Because I liked you. And now I love you." I confessed.

"You are lying." She said as a tear escaped her eye. My heart hurt to see my girl cry because of me.

"I love you, Milla," I said. She shook her head and turned around.

"Don't ever meet me again." Those few words broke me. Milla hated me and she made it known.

A/N

Thank you for voting and commenting. I'm really sorry that you had to wait. I was extremely busy.