13 ~ Ending

Milla

''Alessandro, everything will be alright. I don't know why are you making drama.'' I said.

''Yes, but I want to impress your parents.'' He said.

''Alright. But I already explained most of the things and they like you. I think you just have to be polite and agree to everything.'' I said.

''I already know. I'm just worried that I will blurt out something I shouldn't. I don't want to embarrass myself.'' He said. I wrapped my arms around him and put my head on his chest. His heart was beating rapidly and it was cute.

''Don't worry. I'm with you.'' I reassured him. He sighed and kissed my head.

We went to buy flowers for my mother and a bottle of wine for my father, as Alessandro wanted. He was excited as a little child buying gifts for Christmas. He wanted to buy my mother a diamond necklace but I told him that she would get a heart attack instead of a necklace.

He left that for her birthday. And sweets for my sister. He looked happy and that made me happy too. I was glad that he could meet my parents and become a part of my family.

The evening came and I was busy with the last touches. I told my parents that they will be meeting "someone" very special to me. They were curious but they trusted me and agreed.

There was a knock on the door and I knew that Alessandro came. Mom and dad looked at me and told me to open the door.

When I opened it, Alessandro was standing there nervously. His hair was slicked back and he was dressed in a suit, like most of the time.

"You look handsome. Come inside." I said. He leaned and kissed my cheek.

"You look beautiful as always." I blushed at his words. He tells me that I am beautiful about three times a day and I still blush every time.

"My parents can't wait to meet you." He smiled as we entered the dining room.

"Good evening!" Alessandro said. The face of my parents and my little sister were so funny. Their mouths were agape and their eyes widened in surprise.

"Mom, dad. This is Alessandro. My boyfriend." I smiled.

"I'm Olivia." She jumped and smiled sweetly. The little teenager got her hormones up.

"Alessandro. I got something for you." He said giving her a bag.

"Thank you. You didn't have to." She smiled. Just like I taught her.

"Hello, I'm Alessandro. I got something for you. This is for signora and this is for signore." He said.

"Thank you, Alessandro. I'm Anna, Milla's mom." Mom said and put the flowers in the vase.

"Victor. Nice to finally meet you."

"Let's sit down. The dinner is ready." Mom said happily.

I knew they were going to like him. I saw happiness in Alessandro's eyes and I knew I made the right decision.

***

"So you are telling me that your boyfriend was your sugar daddy?" Marzia asked while sipping on her juice.

"Yes. That's pretty much it." I said.

"That's cool. I'm glad that you are happy." She smiled.

"I wanted to tell you sooner but I also wanted my parents to know first. It's official now." I chuckled.

"How did they react?" She asked.

"They were quite happy. The dinner went smooth and I wasn't worrying much. When Alessandro left, my parents told me that he is handsome and looks like the right one for me. Which was funny, seeing how skeptical they were before he came."

"That's so awesome. Your parents are nice, I knew they were going to like him. And all it matters is your happiness anyway." She explained.

"True. I truly love him, Marzia. I feel that I'm happier with him. And he also gave me an engagement ring. But it's more of a promise between us." I said.

"I always knew you were going to find the right one. It's beautiful how he respects you. And your babies will be like prettiest alive." She dramatically said.

"I know. Hope they all get daddy's features." I chuckled.

"I can't wait for your wedding." Marzia sighed.

"Me too but it won't be soon."

***

Four years later it did happen. I graduated in science and technology and we announced to my parents that we are getting married.

The wedding was looking like how I always imagined it. Everything was beautiful, but all that mattered was us. My husband and I.

A few months later, I found out the big news. I was carrying a little boy. He was conceived on our honeymoon. I couldn't believe that I was going to be a mom. But I couldn't have been happier.

And the only unimaginable thing was that it all started at the site, sugardaddy.com

A/N

Thank you for reading, voting, and commenting. I haven't known how to end it but here is the short ending. I hope you liked it and thank you for bearing this long.