LVIII

[At Jeon IT center]

"What? You want me to use y/n as a f#cking BAIT?" Jungkook shouted.

Yoongi rolled his eyes as Jungkook yelled again, "Hyung, have you lost your Sh!t?"

Jungkook kept blabbering, "I can do anything but that. I'll never bait y/n's life, even if I had to-"

Yoongi cut him off saying, "Listen f#cker! This for your own f#cking goodness"

"Hyung, I don't understand what are you saying? I can't risk her life" Jungkook yelled at him.

"We are here for a reason" Yoongi deadpanned.

"Just few days of riskiness will bring happiness for the rest of your life" Jimin said in a calm tone.

Jungkook threw a confused look and Yoongi lost his temper.

"F#cker just listen! We need to find him before something seriously happen. He f#cking put a bomb on your way! He can even sneak into your home"

"Hyung, is there another way?" Jungkook asked in a pleading eyes.

"I just found out that someone is deceiving us. We need to find that f#cker soon" Jimin spoke, earning attention from them.

"Hyung, I-I don't know, but I'm s-suspecting H-Hanbin Uncle" Jungkook spoke with hesitation.

"Exactly! That's what I wanted to say. I thought you will deny it, since he's y/n's dad, and he's been working for your dad for a long time" Yoongi spoke.

"So, what are you deciding?" Yoongi asked.

Jungkook glared at him and spoke, "Hyung, I swear if something happens to her-"

"Again, you f#cking kidding me?" Yoongi yelled again.

"Okay, stop cursing you F#cker" Jungkook yelled back.

"Did you just. Okay whatever. Put your brain sh!t together" Yoongi spoke before leaving the room.

"Jungkook, It's just for a few days. And then you will be free from this hide-and-seek game with that so-called hidden rival" jimin tried to calm him down.

"Hyung, she wants a baby from me. And at this moment, I don't think we should go through this horrible things" Jungkook said with a concern voice.

Jimin couldn't help but laugh at him, Jungkook threw an angry glare at him and asked, "What's so funny?"

Jimin controlled his laugh and asked back, "Is she pregnant yet?"

Jungkook got taken aback and replied, "I-I mean no....But"

"Ugh! You're a little coward rabbit when it comes to her" Jimin said between his giggle.

Jungkook flashed a disappointment look at him.

"Listen to me. You need to purposely fall into their trap, let your guard down. So that they will fall into our trap. We are here, nothing will happen to both of you" Jimin informed.

Jungkook couldn't stop himself from worrying and assuming bad things.

"Just few days kook" Jimin said patting his shoulder before leaving Jungkook.

[_NEXT MORNING_]

You woke up hearing the alarm, and found yourself in the cage of your husband's body.