29

"What time is it." Jeongin groaned as he rolled over rubbing his eyes. Hyunjin yawned sitting up and grabbing his phone. "Its 6:00 in the morning." He mumbled.

"How about another round?" Hyunjin asked laying down and wrapping his arms around Jeongin who whined pushing him away. "I'm sore." He said sitting up and sliding off the bed, escaping Hyunjins arms. "Okay baby." He chuckled watching as the other limped toward the bathroom.

"Its gonna be hard to hide how good I fucked you." Hyunjin said with a cocky grin earning a glare from Jeongin. Mumbling under his breath the younger headed into the bathroom taking a shower and getting ready while Hyunjin packed a bag with some stuff.

"Are we going to the beach today?" The elder asked looking over at Jeongin who had just got out of the shower.

"Mhm, I'm just gonna wear my shimming trunks. I think it'll be best to go to the aquarium first." Jeongin said as he walked over to Hyunjin who nodded as he grabbed Taehyun shorts.

"Shall we go then love?"

///

Luckily Jeongins parents didn't live to far, so the drive was fairly decent.

Upon arriving Taehyun was waiting outside with Jeongins eomma who waved at them as they arrived. Parking the car Hyunjin smiled as he looked at Taehyun who was happily waving at him. Getting out Jeongin laughed as he walked up to Taehyun who showed him the bracelet on his wrist.

"Look Eomma, Halmoni helped me make a bracelet." He said earning a smile from Jeongin who cooed at the boys cuteness.

"Its pretty Tae." Jeongin said as he looked at the blue beaded bracelet. "I made one for you and Appa to." He squeaked out pulling the two other ones from his pockets and sticking them out to show Jeongin. "Thank you TaeTae." He said pecking the boy on the cheek earning a giggle from the little Alpha.

"Your gonna come back and visit me right?" His mother asked teasingly earning a nod from Jeongin. "Of course Eomma. I was thinking we could spend some times together Tommorow." He said with a smile. "And Hyunjin and Tae can spend time with the boys." Jeongin said as Taehyun reached out for him. He took the boy into his arms holding him on his hip as he talked with his mother.

"Hyung." Min-su called as he walked out of the house rushing up to Jeongin who turned to him with a hum. "I wanna go." He muttered cheeks dusting pink as he looked away. "Sure, do you have your swimming thrunks?" Jeongin asked earning a nod from his younger brother.

"Is Hyung coming to?" Taehyun asked with a gasp as he looked at Min-su who nodded.

"Inniee I wanna sit by Minnie." He said pointing at Min-su. Chuckling Jeongin ruffled his hair with a big smile.

"You can sit by Minnie baby."

Saying a quick goodbye Jeongin helped Taehyun buckle up while the little Alpha talked with Min-su who seemed more than happy to go along with the younger boy. Getting in the car Jeongin buckled up a smile on his face as he looked at the rear view mirror watching as Min-su let Taehyun play on his phone. "I haven't seen him smile like that in awhile." Jeongin said softly earning a hum from Hyunjin who glanced over at him.

"Nor have I seen Taehyun so happy." He said with a smile of his own.

//

"Innie are we there yet?" Taehyun asked looking over at Jeongin who nodded. "Almost Tae." He said with a soft smile as he looked back at the boy.

"Are we gonna visit the beach too?" He asked with bright eyes earning a nod from the other. "Hyung where gonna go to the beach." Taehyun said with a big smile as he looked at Min-su. "I know Tae." He chuckled earning a giggle from the younger boy.

Pulling up to the aquarium Taehyun gasped the small boy exited as he looked up at the building. "We're here." He yelled a giant smile on his face as he practically bounced in his seat. Hyunjin chuckled as he pulled into a parking space, glancing over at Jeongin who smiled at him. "Mommy come on come on." He chanted trying to unbuckle his belt by himself with the help of Min-su. "Okay, okay." Jeongin laughed quickly getting out of the car, Hyunjin following behind.

The Alpha wrapped an arm around his waist as he approached the Omega, his hand tight on his hips as he watched Jeongin help Taehyun get out of the car. "Min-su can you make sure he doesn't wonder off?" Jeongin asked looking at his younger brother who nodded taking Taehyun's hand and walking besides the smaller boy as they made their way to the entrance.

Hyunjin of course payed for the entrance, earning a scolding from Jeongin who said he could have paid for him and his younger brother. Of course to Hyunjin it was just pocket change compared to what he makes.

Taehyun was excited, pulling around Min-su too look at all the different fish as he wondered the aquarium with bright eyes.

"Look look!" The little Alpha said as he pointed to the Manta ray swimming behind the glass. "Wow." He gasped watching as it passed by. "Its a Manta ray." Min-su said as he looked through the glass. "Whats that one?" Taehyun asked pointing to the colorful fish.

"Its a parrot fish." He said watching as it swam by the glass before dissappering  behind the coral. "Hyung you know a lot of fisih." Taehyun said with a bright smile earning a nod from Min-su. "Mhm, I want to become a oceanographer." He said looking at Taehyun who gasped in amazement. "Also because I come here after school almost everyday." Min-su said sheepishly.

"Jeongin? Is that you?" A voice said making the Omega look over at the familiar male. "Beomgyu." He said with a smile looking at the Alpha who waved at him.

"How have you been?"

"I've been good, how is Taehyun doing?" Jeongin asked with a soft smile. "He's doing good." Beomgyu said earning a nod from Jeongin. "Oh, you must be Hyunjin. It's nice to meet you." He said looking at the blonde standing next to Jeongin who gave a small smile. "I see you brought Min-su and..?"

"Taehyun." Jeongin said with a small laugh. "He's Hyunjin's son." Jeongin said with a smile earning a nod from Beomgyu.

"I can show you guys around if you'd like." Beomgyu said looking at them. "But I'm sure Min-su is juts as good of a guide as I am." He chuckled watching as the teen named the different types of fish for Taehyun. "Well, you guys have fun, if you need anything just ask." Beomgyu said with a small smile before waving a goodbye before heading off.

"Hyung come on." Min-su said looking back at Jeongin, the younger boy already walking off to the next part. "Okay we're coming." He chuckled grabbing Hyunjins hand and holding it.

Smiling the Alpha squeezed before walking beside the younger who held a bright smile as he watched Taehyun and Min-su talk.

A great day.

/Aaaaahhh, by the way I realized that I never shared my twitter so here it is

@SWeeetPumkin

There's really nothing on there, but follow if you want.

Anyways I hope you guys have a good day or night.