Chapter- Twenty Four

ROSLYN'S POV:

I came here to tell him I was upset about that image but look at this man.. He sealed my lips with his without worrying about what if someone walks up to this. He was as rough and claiming as ever, I had no reason to deny this, what am I going to say now? Layla and him aren't together anymore and I don't know how to feel about it. This wasn't wrong but was this right?

He placed his arm on back of my head, pulling me close. I squirmed, moaning as he bit my lower lip while nibbling it. I'm feeling so aroused with this closeness and that isn't good. He's the leader of the world that's forbidden. I'm not something that'll ever be able to satisfy him, give him what he deserves. I'm not worth his affection, his care..

He lifted my chin to deepen the kiss while I battled with myself. If a woman like Layla couldn't keep his interest for long, I'm not even anything in front of her. My heart was beating so fast, so fast that I wanted to run back inside my room and cry, for my life has become so twisted.

I kissed him back for I couldn't help this urge inside me, growing with every glide of his soft lips on mine. I'm becoming addicted, it'll hurt a lot when I'll come back to my senses and find out I've been craving something that wasn't either in my destiny or mine..

He pulled away, looking at me who was silent with heavy blushing cheeks and lowered eyes. It didn't even take him a moment to find I wasn't feeling like it today.

“Blossom.. What's wrong?.... Don't worry about that picture, I'll get it removed -”

“You called off the engagement? ” I asked, lifting up my eyes to his, waiting for his conformation. A part of me thought once again, I have something to do with this decision of his but then, why will he take such an important decision because of me?

He sighed, looking away and then back at me, holding my hands in his, leaning down slightly, he spoke in his breathy voice,

“And you don't seem happy about it. Is there something you want to talk about? Tell me.. ” he stepped a little close and I took a step back.

There are so many things I was to talk about, I don't know why it's so familiar but still so wierd. Coming close to him feels like the biggest mistake I can do but then when he's with me, I feel complete, safe. My life is becoming so fictional, I can feel my heart beat like crazy at this closeness but my mind shut down as soon as I have to talk.

“No.. I'm good. I was little worried about this, I'll.. I have some work” I excused, withdrawing my hand and began walking towards the stairs.

“Roslyn, Wait. ” he voiced but I don't want to be anywhere near him while my sanity is in this condition.

He followed me till I rushed on the stairs, right inside my room, closing the door. I don't think he followed me here. I breathed, walking towards the bed while watching Rabbit Downey Jr play in his box. I grabbed my phone from the desk where it was charging and called the only person who can lead me out of this now.

Waiting patiently yet nervously, I heard the rings pass, till a enthusiastic voice replied,

“Pearl! How's my child? ” Uncle spoke, that smile on his face being clear with that sweet tone he replied in.

“Uncle... Did I disturb you? ” I asked, trying my best not to reveal how tired my voice and heart were.

There was a wave of silence on the line, he sighed, replying back,

“Since when do we talk this way? Are you alright Roz? ”

“Uncle... I'm so confused. I can't understand anything. My heart, my mind, nothing is responding. ” I began without thinking twice.