46

2 weeks later.

Friday afternoon

Ara's POV

2 weeks passed and finally, our semester exam came to an end. It was the last exam today, English. Our class teacher AKA Mrs lee asked every student to go back to their class After the exam to have a talk with her.

And here I was in the loudest class in our block.sehun and I were tossing folded paper balls at one another and there was chanyeol who was literallyy having his supper. On the opposite side there was bora and yoonah caught up with drawing on the board, yuri and taewon in a wrestling match. Chen and baekhyun in a discussion with seoyoon about 'who came first? The chicken or the egg?'. Jungkook bragging about his ironman collection to minjun. And a kai calmly reading a book.

Some murmurings were heard as everyone including me turned their head towards the door. I watched as our math teacher handed our class teacher, Mrs lee some papers. They talked for some minutes before our math teacher walked away. Mrs lee walked to the front and smiled at us before speaking.

"Wassup kids" she cooed getting offended cries from us.

"You mean 31 kids and a matured sehun?" Sehun asked as others groaned.

"No. I meant wassup kids" she said.

"The ceiling, old ajumma" Dae Hyun cooed as everyone laughed at Mrs lee's dramatic reaction.

"Old? Ajumma? Me? Me??" She placed her hand over her chest acting surprised before dramatically scoffing.

"Oh maa Gawd" she added wiping her fake tears.

"You're pretty for an old ajumma though" Seo Yoon mumbled, loud enough for everyone to hear.

Mrs lee smirked and flipped her short hair.

"I know! Am born pretty after all" she said shrugging.

"We need treat then" Chen declared.

"For?"

"For you being a pretty ajumma" he said.

"Am only 25, kiddo. I ain't no ajumma" she stated.

"You possibly 58" yoonah said as everyone laughed.

"Yaaa young and pretty jiwoo is offended" Mrs lee said.

"Our Treaaat" chen yelled.

" What do you want as treat? " She asked lightning up everyone's mood.

"Pizzaaaa" everyone yelled.

"Okay then. Pizza it is then" she said as we cheered.

"So the thing I wanted to talk about is, As your first semester is over now, your holiday is gonna start from tomorrow" she cooed as everyone cheered again.

"How long is our holiday, pretty ajumma?" Daehyun asked.

"How long do you think it is, kid?" Mrs lee asked back.

"A week?" He said not sure about his answer.

"What about you guys?" Mrs lee asked everyone.