Chapter Ten

As the bell rang out to signify the end of lunch, Reina couldn't have grabbed Krystal and pulled her from the cafeteria any faster.
Reina was completely flustered. The Cullen's spent the whole lunch teasing her, enjoying the pink hue that spread across her cheeks immensely.

"Girl slow down, I think you've put enough space between you and the Cullens now."
Krystal chimed in as they reached the changing rooms.

"No. No. I wasn't- I am just really excited for dance that's all."
Reina nodded to herself as if trying to convince herself.
"Oh sure. I mean. I would do the same if a group of people spent the whole of lunch teasing me and-
Reina covered Krystal mouth with her hand.
"Okay okay, you're right, now can we please get changed?"

Krystal nodded in agreement and moved to get changed but kept a smirk on her face.
Reina noted the smirk and huffed tying her hair up and changing into a dance outfit.

After both girls were finished changing they joined hands and made their way to the hall, sitting on the floor next to their other classmates

"Today, you will pick a partner to work with and will spend this time to create a choreography with each other. During the second hour of this class you will perform for us. This is not a test. Just have some fun with it."
Ms Lopez's voice instructed them from the front of the gym.

A squeeze of her hand turned Reina's attention to Krystal.
"You're my partner. You don't have a say in this. Let's goooo."
Krystal pulled Reina up and took her to an empty section of the hall as they began to plan and practise their choreography.

A whistle rang out in the hall, pausing all the duos from their planning/practise as Ms Lopez stood in the middle of the hall gesturing everyone towards her.

Once everyone in the hall had gathered she pointed to a random duo.
"Practise is over. Now I want to see what you can create together."

It went on like that for a while. Ms Lopez would choose a pair and they would perform. Soon enough Ms Lopez had pointed toward Reina and Krystal and they moved to the empty space up front.

(You can choose who Reina is and who Krystal is)

"Very well done girls."
Ms Lopez had called to them after they had finished. Thanking her both girls sat back down, hands once again conjoined as yet another pair was pointed at.

After the bell had rung signifying the end of the school day both girls opted not to change their clothes to save time and Instead grabbed their bags making their way to the Parking lot.
"Oh that's my Mom, I'll see you tomorrow Reina and I'll text you tonight, bye."
Krystal waved to her as she entered the car.