58. Chaos

(A/N: this is for those who want Lee Hyunjin to grow stronger.)
.
.
.
.

Levi had come to see Lee Hyunjin again after a few days had passed.

The other was still laying in bed but he was doing much better, after a thorough check up they found his nervous system wasn't damaged and he was fine though the cause of his flickering consciousness was undetermined.

Lee Hyunjin was sitting up in his bed, Minhee was hanging over his shoulder whilst Minjae and Minho were taking turns sitting in his arms.

Lee Hyunjin smiled at Levi in gratitude and said, "thank you for looking after me."

Levi shook his head, "I did no such thing, don't thank me."

Cerberus who was in his small size somewhere besides Lee Hyunjins bed said, "it's true, he did absolutely nothing except call a doctor. Your gratitude is wasted, it was that biscuit child that did all the work."

Levi sighed, "anyway how are you feeling now?"

Lee Hyunjin answered, "I feel much better!"

"Really? That's good, I have an offer to make you," Levi said, he could already see Lee Hyunjin about to reject so he calmly stated, "though my offer in that regard still stands, there an addition to it."

Lee Hyunjin felt a bit embarrassed since the other had figured he jumped to conclusions, he said, "then what is it?"

Levi explained, "Cerberus told us you were trying to use some sort of ability and your lacking control led to a spirit backlash. I don't know if you know this already but spirit backlashes usually have horrible consequences, you could end up blind, paralysed, crippled or in coma and worse off dead," the more he said the more Lee Hyunjins face paled, "Cerberus also told us the spirit in your body was from Eneri, that's probably why you haven't ended up with such horrible consequences but I can't guarantee that any further attempts won't lead to such results," Levi watched Lee Hyunjins expression grow grimmer with everything he said, he expected as much. It seems Lee Hyunjin really hadn't been taught much about spirit.

Levi after delivering a serious of heavy blows finally handed over the solution, "thats why I'd like to offer you strength."

"Strength?" Lee Hyunjin asked confusedly.

"Yes strength. I realised I'd been asking you to come with me to Ifvnar but I never offered you anything in return, that was highly rude of me.

That's why I'd like to offer you something I think you want, you are a person that wants to protect the people around you but you lack the strength to do so. I can give you that," Levi said, "I can teach you how to use spirit so your life and the lives of those around you won't be in danger."

Lee Hyunjins eyes widened as he listened to Levi's words. It was true he wanted strength, he wanted to protect the kids, Min, Qin Yu and to protect himself.

Levi hadn't finished speaking, he said, "you are weak but you are aware of your weakness and you seek to change that, you wouldn't have been practicing how to use spirit if you didn't want to get stronger. I'm saying that I can help you."

Lee Hyunjin thought Levi was right, it was a tempting offer, he asked, "and in return, I go to ifvnar with you?"

Levi didn't directly answer him, he instead said, "my team is aiming for the centre of Ifvnar, that's where you plan to go right? Come with us, I can train you along the way and you can deal with the matters you have in ifvnar without dragging your friends into it."

Lee Hyunjin thought for a good few minutes, he didn't give a response during those minutes and then he stood up from the bed and walked towards Levi silently, he looked the other in the eye and asked, "can you guarantee my family's safety?"