☾68

M2TRAPPY 😎

M2TRAPPY 😎

Morninggggg
You're probably not awake yet but I'm going to be busy pretty much all day 😔
But I'll talk to you when I'm all doneee
07:45

Morning Markieboy
Dw dw I got some business to attend to myself 😎😩
Don't work too hard though or else I'll have to sue
10:52

It wasn't everyday when you get a phone call from the assistant of SM.
The woman on the phone was polite, informing her that there was a meeting which would require her to attend.

Now this, freaked her out.

They're gonna make me and Mark break up aren't they? Shit. I knew this was going to happen, oh my god.

When she entered the company building, this time she couldn't help but feel detrimentally nervous. This time was different as she was lead to a room, an office room with a long table, people at either side of it staring at the girl who entered.

I'm going to throw up
They definitely hate me
Oh my god, someone kill me

However, she did muster respectful bows and a smile on her face to hide her anxiety skyrocketing as she could only think of the absolute worst.

"Please, sit." The man motioned to the chair the opposite side of the table.

Omg not Lee Sooman
Fuck sakes Yeonhee shut up, not now

The girl lowered herself onto the chair, trying not to be too obvious that she was wanting to crawl into a hole from the various eyes on her.

"It's nice to finally meet you, I've heard a lot about you actually." He began, pushing his glasses up further as he grabbed the papers in front of him. He eyed it with a hum, nod of his head. "But there's something we've all come to the decision about."

Yeonhee nodded hesitantly, her fist tightening with her nails digging into her skin and it was suddenly a big too hot in the room.
"Okay." She spoke, clearing her voice as he continued to speak.

"Oh- We are aware of your relationship with our Mark- he's such a wonderful boy isn't he?" Sooman chuckled to himself at his fond words before shaking his head and continuing to the matter at hand.

Is he confessing his love for Mark or something, imagine he was trying to fight me for him-
Stop getting distracted

"As you know, dating an idol is a big thing and something we have to keep a secret but as much as we support our idols in relationships, we don't want that to affect his career of course."
"I understand but I wouldn't come in between him and his job."