Chapter 56: Pedophile and Slut.

(this is long af get ready)

-Your POV-

Do you know that one student who reminds the teacher of the homework?? That was me, I was that bitch. Was I ashamed? A little. I was better than average in school, I think. But what I was really good at was painting... Painting was my passion. 

"Y/n! What does this one mean?" One of my classmates ask, "That means that the statement is incorrect." I simply replied. "Thanks Y/n!" my classmate thanked me. I usually helped my classmates or guided them with homework if they were struggling though, I enjoyed helping them anyway. I felt like some sort of heroic main character, but that was until... 

"Alright everyone, we have a new classmate in our class." The teacher spoke out, I turned my attention to the new girl. She was pretty, "Introduce yourself." the teacher spoke out. "My name is.... Futamo." the girl introduced herself and gave everyone a wide smile. I wish I never approached her

Everyone soon looked at me, I flinch in suprise. I raise an eyebrow as to why everyone was staring at me. "Awke pu. Ehs adnreg." All of them spoke out. 

-2nd Person POV- 

You let out a sharp inhale as you woke up, you quickly sat up as you tried to catch your breath. You soon felt your cheeks were wet, you slowly got out off bed and looked at the mirror, "Was I... Crying in my sleep...?" you mumbled. It was a weird dream, a weird dream... A fragment of your past, A past you never want to remember. But what they said.... What did it mean...? 

You let out a deep sigh and you soon decided to get ready for school, 'Whatever... I'll think about what it means in school....' You thought. You let out a soft chuckle at how you were so smart in middle school, but now you were nothing but a dumbass struggling to work with 3 brain cells. As soon as you finished getting ready, you got out of your apartment and headed to school. 

As you walked the quiet streets to school, you notice a tall familiar figure infront of you. "Is that.... Sir Kokushibo??" You mumbled, you soon confirmed that it was him. You quickly ran up to him, "Sir! Sir!!" You shouted as you tried to catch up to him. He then slowly turned around to see you. "Goodmorning sir!" you gave him a salut, he lets out a small chuckle. "Goodmorning Y/n." he replied. 

"By the way sir... Why are you a little late than usual?" you ask, "Well... My alarm clock didn't work and so I accidentally slept all the way." he simply replied. "Oh..." You mumbled. "What time is it anyway?" he spoke out, you looked at your watch. "7:56-" you were cut off by him quickly sprinting, you were caught by suprise, "Wha- SIR WAIT FOR ME!!!" You shouted as you quickly ran to catch up to him. 

He abruptly stops and crouches, "Get on my back Y/n! We're late for school!" He spoke out, you hesitated for a while but soon climbed on his back. "We're not that la-" you were cut off by him quickly running. You shrieked in suprise, you were at loss for words over how fast he was but enjoyed the free ride. 

-Time Skip-

You hummed as you walked up to your locker and removed your shoes and wore your school slippers. You haven't seen any of your friends yet, you wondered where they were. "I'm not good at math but I sure do have a lot of problems..." You mumbled as you were reminded of how you were thought of as a slut in school. You soon hear footsteps approach you. You rolled your eyes as you knew it was one of the students, they were either going to harrass you or call you names, you weren't in the mood to fight.

"Y/n... I feel so sorry for you, to think you got targeted by a pedophile..." One of the students commented, You raise an eyebrow. "What the hell are you talking about?" you spoke out as you turned to them, "Oh god... She's not even aware herself..." One of them whispered, "She's a slut, what if she's aware but actually loves it?" another one suggested. You hissed and glared at them, "Just fuck off." you told them as you crossed your arms.