Chapter.4

Forget To Mention Smut Ahead.

Author's POV

Y/n giggled as she was in jimin's arms he kept her on bed taking off his coat and shirt making her gasp a little "jimin Ara is right beside our room " Y/n said as jimin rolled his eyes "she already knows what we gonna do so and anyways this walls are soundproof " he said smirking.

Y/n's POV

I went back but he held my ankle pulling me towards him hovering above me his one hand on my forehead caressing my hairs little as he kissed me his other hand on my waist I smiled a little kissing him back immediately wrapping my hands around him I missed him while kissing he picked me up now he sat on bed while I was on him we pulled back after exploring eachothers inside "do you feel it..." he asked in a deep voice "I do " I said moving a little rubbing his boner letting him know I'm needy too "ahhh baby don't be naughty " he said as I giggled he stared kissing my neck giving me hickeys I moaned wanting to pull something so I held his soft hairs "ji-jimin ahh " I moaned when he bite my skin between his teeths before sucking it soothing the pain.....

He laid me on the bed as now we both are naked "I want to fuck you so bad but fore--" before be can finish I pulled him to kiss I looked at him "please.. just put it in " I moaned as he smiled pecking my forehead pushing himself into me he gave me time to adjust I smiled as my walls wrapped around his hard member "perfect we are one " he moaned as I nodded "move " I whispered holding on to him as he stared moving slowly first but soon took the speed...making me moan badly "ahhhhhhh fuck yes right there baby ahhh " I moaned as he started sucking my right breast making the pleasure double "its daddy baby " he moaned speeding faster.. I arched my back closing my eyes "spread them wide baby " he said as I did and he went more deeper he pulled out "turn around head on pillow and ass up in air " he whispered I followed his orders immediately his right hand on the back of my neck as he thrusting faster from behind he held my hairs pulling me up as now I was slightly up my one hand supporting me...as the other was trying to touch him but he held that hand of mine and kept it behind me back pushing his body onto mine "do you like it huh? My dick deep down inside your pussy,your warm walls clenching around my dick so perfectly as go in and out " he whispered knowing dirty talk is my weak point.. "ahhh yes daddy " I whispered moaning my voice barely available cause I was busy moaning for more and more his left hand touched my clit as I moaned harder he started playing with my clit as his member was already inside bringing me closer to my high....

Time Skip

After the 4rth round Y/n slept tired jimin smiled looking at her face he has already washed her changed the sheets so they can sleep ,he wore his sweatpants and a robe he has to check up on his little sister-in-law as he has promised her boyfriend he offed the lights going out of the room.

Ara slept peacefully after talking with taehyung on call till she fell asleep not knowing someone else was present in room watching her every little thing ....she just wore a nightgown of Y/n which Y/n gave to her it was a silk material a red one 'so beautiful so ethernal ' the voice whispered Ara turned around her body facing the ceiling it's been 2 hours and he cannot get enough of her looks the door opened making him alert he looked at the man who entered through door 'what is he doing here at this time?' He thought.. as jimin walked inside...he smirked 'I want to touch her ' he said as he looked at jimin who was about to go out...

Jimin froze on his spot his eyes closed but opened again as he turned around locking the door behind him silently he looked at her who slept peacefully he walked towards her slowly his eyes having a feelings which he should not have,his heart beating faster for the reason it should not ......he kneeled infront of the girl who now turned to where he was he smiled 'still the same ' he whispered looking all over face his hand going towards her face to touch her but it stopped in the middle 'it's another man's body no no ' he thought pulling his hand back and just looking at her closely 'how unlucky I was I never got the chance to watch you sleeping, you look even more Eternal when you sleep ' he whispered closing his eyes inhaling her lavender scent...