New home

(Lily's POV)
When we arrived at Bex's house me and Izzy had to say goodbye for a few hours while we got settled in. "Bye Iz!" I say and she smiles while we drive away. "BYE LIL!" She shouted as we drove away. I waved from the window and watched her go inside with Bex. A minute later. My phone buzzed. Lana laughed. "Really can't live without each other can you!" She said and I laughed.
(I- Izzy).      (L- Lily)
I- #missingyoualready
L- #samebestie
I- How far away are you?
L- 5 mins. We will be fine. I'll see you tonight
I- okay x
L- ALSO, what was meant to happen last night that you weren't meant to tell me about?
I- oh yeah! I forgot about that. It was the meal we went to, but we changed it to a goodbye meal x
L- okay thanks! See you later bestie <3
I- 🤪❤️

"Yep! It was Izzy" I say and Lana laughed.
"Is she ok?" She said.
"Yep! She just put # missing you bestie" I say laughing. Lana chuckled as the car stopped in front of a massive house with a gate right the way around it. Lana presses a button on the buzzer and places her fingerprint on the screen. A picture of her and Bex shows up and her name shows up below it. The gate opens and we walk in with our suitcases. The house is huge! "Oh my god!" I say and Lana laughs. "It's not that bad is it" she says sarcastically. "It's beautiful!" I say and she smiles "thank you!" We walk in and Lola runs up to Lana. I scream. "LOLA!" And she walks over to me sniffing me. I drop to the floor and cuddle her. "I've always wanted to hug you Lola!" I say and Lana smiles and takes a photo. I laugh. "Lanaaaa!!" I say and she laughs. I stand up and look around. "Come, I'll show you your room." She says. Lana's mum walks in behind us. "I hope you like pink!" She said and I laugh.
"I love pink, why?"
"You'll see, I may have add a few touches to your room." She says. Lana looks at the kitchen counter and she sees a pink splurge of paint. "More like a few touches to the house mama!" She says laughing. Lana's mum laughs and I laugh too. Lana leads me up the stairs and I enter a beautiful bedroom. It has pink bedding and white fluffy cushions. There's a beautiful dressing table and a massive wardrobe. "MY OWN BATHROOM!" I scream as I run in looking around. "THANK YOU SO MUCH!" I scream and Lana and her mum laugh. "I LOVE IT!" I jump on the bed and Lana sits on the end and laughs. "Thanks mum!"