XLVI

Divulge

Divulge

Nagsimula nang maglakad papasok ang mga estudyante sa Franklin. Malamig man ay hindi iyon naging hadlang upang pumasok sila nang mas maaga at magkumpulan sa gilid upang pag-usapan ang mga kaganapan sa Arsace. The different expressions could be seen on them. Words were entering everyone's ears. Most of them were a story of another, fake, and erroneous to what happened in the Rossault Mansion.

A pair of feet entered the place. The sound of shoes was unique in that it captivated the attention of students nearby. Once their eyes landed on the maiden walking past them, their mouth would part slowly as it would utter another word to the other. The students stopped walking and glared at the person in the center.

And that person was the villainess of the story they were gossiping about.

No other than Ashanti Rossault.

She was stepping with confidence and elegance. Her chin was high and her posture was good, and people living under the rock would think she was the most perfect girl in the world.

Even with the positive energy on her, the surroundings had the opposite. Kung ang mata ang bintana ng kaluluwa sa katawan, masasabing ang mga tao na nakatingin sa kaniya ay hinuhusgahan siya mula ulo hanggang paa. But even with the glare they were giving at her, she remained calm and looked straight on the way.

"Bakit siya nandito?"

"Kahit na maraming binibintang sa kaniya, estudyante pa rin siya ng Franklin."

"Isumbong na ba natin sa pulis?"

"May gana pa talaga siyang pumasok."

"Napaka-kapal ng mukha!"

Flashes and noise greeted Calista as she exited the car with Carshon. She put her head down and covered the face with her hand. Reporters were bombing her questions but she stayed silent as they reached the conference room. The cold temperature touched her skin but it did not make her tremble. Calista, Carshon, and Mr. Sanchez sat in front of crowded audiences, waiting for her statement.

The reporters began to open their microphones and cameras. The whole Arsace was full of news and live videos about the issue of Rossault. People were looking straight at the big screen on most Arsace buildings. Even Giovanni, who was sitting on his swivel chair, waiting for what would happen.

"We have a lot to cover today, so we really should begin..."

Ashanti stopped at the cafeteria before watching them for the statement. Ang malaking screen sa itaas ng building ang rason kung bakit marami pa sa mga estudyante ang hindi pumapasok sa kani-kanilang klase. Iyon lamang ang nakakonekta sa lugar kung nasaan sina Calista. Obviously, they wanted to hear the 'truth' about the issue.