- Love Yourself -

You and Kisa came back home a few hours ago. As did the few from school, Haru tagging along with them. Tohru had quickly gone to her job, and Kyo.. who knows where he went.

Currently, Haru, Yuki, and You were all surrounded around Kisa, she was handed a note from her homeroom teacher and you all curiosly awaited what was written.

You say infront of Kisa, on the grass, while she sat on the ledge, your arms resting on her knees. Kisa read the paper, a frown forming on her face.

"What's it say?" Haru who was crouched down beside her, took the paper from her, reading it out loud. Meanwhile Kisa rested her own hands on top of your arms.

"Soma-san, how are you? Will you come back to school soon? The rest of the class is also waiting for your return. You can always talk to me." Haru sighed, a frown forming on his own face, he handed the paper to Yuki, as Yuki read the next part.

"So why not try a little harder to make friends with everybody?The most important thing is to learn to love yourself." Yuki finished the sentance, before handing the paper to you, so you could finish reading it.

The teacher's handwriting was pretty, she even drew a few doodles of kids, and hearts, smiley faces. Ignoring those, you began reading the rest of the note.

"You need to find something good about yourself, so you can love yourself. If you hate yourself, how can you others love you?" A frown made itself onto your own face.

"Yep. Makes me wanna puke." Haru sighed, resting his hand on Kisa's head and he was right. If people kept pointing out your features and laughing at them, how could you love yourself? A silence fell over all of you, before Yuki began speaking.

"I.. I also had a time were I stopped talking. For slightly different reasons. Just like you I felt embarassed and ashamed, I hated myself." Yuki made his way to the other side of Kisa, taking a seat beside her.

"Learn to love ourselves? What does that mean? How can we do that? The whole reason we hate ourselves, is because we only see the parts we hate." Yuki's eyes left Kisa's and now stared at yours.

"If we're forced to love ourself, we feel hollow, we feel like we're making stuff up. It doesn't work like that, it's not how that works." Yuki sighed before turning back to Kisa, offering her a smile.

"I think it's when someone says they love us, that we can start loving ourself." Kisa eyes welled up with more tears, as she nodded her head, agreeing with what he was saying.

"..yeah." In a small quiet voice, Kisa spoke her first word, both Haru and your heads whipping around to face her.

"Kisa.. its been so long, since I've heard your voice." Haru wrapped his arms around the young lady, as she wrapped her own arms around his arm.

"(Name), come here." Haru opened his other arm, inviting you for a hug, you joined in, wrapping an arm around his back and your other arm around Kisa. You turned your head to Yuki, offering him a smile.

"Yuki, you too! Group hug!" Yuki very hesitantly joined in, the four of you staying like that for a few minutes.

"You guys should remember no matter what, that you all are loved and never alone. I'll always have you back, and you can count on me to have your back!" You told all three of them.

"..(name)-nee-chan, for all the times you said you loved me, I love you too, thank you for telling me, I'm beautiful again and again, it made me happy."