Ch.34-Pain and Hurt-

*Author's Note*-First of all I'd like to say sorry for this chapter. It's good but very sad. I broke my own heart writing this. You will cry. But don't worry there are more chapters, plus a sequel that will bring good closure to Loki and Sarah's story! 

*****

"How are we supposed to kill people that are already dead?!" Tony fumes from the lab. We are all gathered in the lab to talk about the strategy for the rescue mission.

"Thor, your father banished her, would he know what to do?" I ask.

"I have already sent word to Heimdal and I am awaiting a response from my father." Thor answers, "I do believe he can help us, and he will. He wishes for her to escape no more than any of us." I nod my head, saying a silent thank you. Thor bows his head slightly in return.

"Good, well I think we have to wait for Odin's response. In the meantime, I'll train in preparation. Does anyone want to join me?" I ask, walking to the doors.

"May I accompany you, darling?" Loki asks gently. I'm surprised to hear Loki's voice and it takes me off guard. I look back at him and hesitate before answering,

"...sure." Loki offers me a grateful smile before following me out of the lab.

Loki walks a safe distance from me the whole way to the training room, thankfully not trying to start up a conversation.

As soon as I entered the training room I went straight to the weapons vault and pulled out my dragon fang blade, sharpening it before turning to Loki who had conjured some daggers. He's watching me with apprehensive eyes, making sure I'm okay before we square up in the middle.

Loki starts off by lunging at me with his right dagger aimed at my abdomen, the other held in front of his chest ready to deflect any blows. I smoothly doge the first jab to my stomach, ducking under his swinging arm and aiming my sword to his side, which he blocks with his left dagger, turning to face me. I use my position to sweep his legs out from under him and roll on top of him ready to bring my sword down but he blocks it with his left and right dagger, pushing me backward and off of his lap. I roll backward and stand up, ready to go again. Loki is standing now, ready to attack as am I. I lunge first this time, jumping onto Loki's shoulders, kicking his dagger out of his hands at the same time. I quickly swing around so my thighs are tightly gripping Loki's neck as his arms reach up to try and pry me away. Being at just the right height I grab one of the ceiling bars and pull not only myself but Loki off the ground as well, taking him by surprise. Just as I'm about to swing my base around to swing him loose I feel wetness in my bra and gasp, dropping Loki and jumping onto the ground. I look down at my shirt and see damps circles spreading on my chest. Shit. I quickly run out of the room, clutching my hands to my chest all the way to our bedroom, slamming the bathroom door behind me.

A few seconds later I hear a soft knock on the bathroom door.

"Darling? Are you alright? What happened?" Loki asks from the other side of the door. I quickly pull off my shirt and my bra. Just as I suspected, I'm leaking.

"Yes Loki, I'm fine, just give me one minute!" I call back as I frantically search my drawers for the thing I need. "Aha!" I say to myself as I pull out the breast pump from under the sink. With strained, shaky breaths I attach each piece onto the contraption.

"Darling, please let me in," Loki says gently. I sigh as I attach the breast pump to one and then my second breast. As it starts to work my chest tightens for a moment before I feel the pump begin to work, causing me to draw in a short breath due to the strange sensation. Suddenly the door opens and Loki bursts in, a worried expression painted all over his face.