IAVHQ 22

(Cosmos Owl/ Yu Fukurō: After 4 days of not publishing, I suddenly lost contact on where I stop and its content 😂 I literally have to re-read my own writing to know where the plot was halted. Also, this days are really a hectic days for me, I have to visit two different pole apart bank to clear up my Two brother fees, Being the Jie Jie is, 'responsibility' ya know.. Jeez... )

••

For the final competition, the Queen of Zerg make a personal appearance. No longer just projecting her holographic figure.

The final competition may seem like it should be the most difficult stage but in actuality, it was not.

Contrary to what many of the galactic netizens thought and even the players.

Jyn have a slight smile on her lips seeing the gobsmacked expression of the remaining players.

"Ido-Your Majesty, Is wha-what you said true? We just need to choose a card from your hand to determine our position?"

Sabnock repeatedly asked for the nth time.

Jyn still have a smile but did not answer. Being repeatedly asked, she was annoyed of it.

Eira glance coldly at Sabnock which make the latter flinch. Cold sweat pouring out.

He also feel a viper like venomous glare from his back but he don't know who.

That gaze was too fierce... like a malevolent spirit haunting him.

Sabnock finally pinch his mouth shut. If he dare ask one more time, he was sure that he will be strike death at once from the person at the front and at the back.

"Now players, it all depend on whether you have what it take, to grab it from my hand"

Jyn exclaim loudly.

There remaining players are that 'Protagonist' Mithioga race, Holy Maiden of Holy race, Grill of Mechanic Race, Sabnock of Melore Race, Melore Race really resemble a human race if you ignore the closing third eye inlaid between their brow and their diverse hair colour which represent their ability. Sabnock have a fiery red hair as if it could burn down anything into ashes.

There are also a player from the mulgud race, The Beast race and finally the Valac Race.

"Players, you may choose the card"

After saying those word Jyn activate her Bluff ability upto 50 percent.

The players immediately groan in pain, not because of physical pain but the soul that was in pain.

It does not attack the soul but rather intimidate it, making them fear the person standing there who have a benign smile.

Suddenly being slammed with the moutntain like pressure, three players bent their knees.

The other remaining players did not fare well either.

Their legs were trembling.

Some vomit a mouthful of blood.

The seven players were intimidated with the mountain like intimidating aura. Their muscle and tendons spasm.

The three strongest race knees tremble but still, as a strong race and also among one of the top at their race, they were much better than the four.

The Mithioga race was the first to take a step forwards towards the three meter length Queen of The Zerg who haughtily glance at them with a card on her hand.

She has the demeneur of a Monarch. High above and mighty.

The Mithioga race, his gaze flicker a strange light looking at the high pedestrial Monarch.