𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗺𝗲

— Right on my working area, how beautiful. — Hyunjin was startled by Jihyo's calm voice. He turned to the door and found the woman with her arms crossed, still in her pajamas. 

— Jihyo, shouldn't you be sleeping? — Hyunjin asks with a smile. 

— Dear ones, it's almost five in the morning, I wake up at this time to help clean up the castle. — Jihyo opens a smile. — Lucky you, I was the one who saw that scene, imagine if I was the king?

— Jihyo noona, you won't tell anything, right? — Felix asks. 

— Of course not, I'm not a gossip. Changing the subject, were you making out here all night? You have class in a little while.

— No lecturing, Jihyo. — Hyunjin rolls his eyes. — We still have a few hours to sleep, let's go, Felix?

Hwang didn't even wait for the younger's answer, he grabbed his wrist and dragged him into the bedroom. When they entered, the boys were still sleeping, something that caught the prince's attention was the image of Lee Minho and Jisung spooning each other. Felix and Hyunjin lay down on the prince's big bed and fell asleep quickly, they didn't realize how tired they were. 

— Hyunjin! Felix! We're going to be late

— Hyunjin! Felix! We're going to be late. — Jisung calls the two, who were still sleeping peacefully. — Why don't they get up? Hyunjin is a light sleeper, he should have woken up by now. 

— Calm down, I know how to wake them up. — Jeongin said, looking at Changbin. The two exchanged mischievous smiles before leaving the room and returning with two glasses of water. — Hyung, we count to three and then we leave running, got it?

— Got it. — Changbin was beside the prince and Jeongin beside Felix. — One...

— Two...

— Three... — They say together before turning the glasses in the boys faces. Changbin and Jeongin ran out of the room as if their lives depended on it. And they depended, since Hyunjin woke up completely angry. 

— What the fuck was that? — Hwang asks annoyed. — Who was the idiot who threw water on me? 

— Jeongin and Changbin. — Seungmin said as he fixed the mattress he had slept on. — By the way, they should be here helping me, I wasn't the only one to sleep on this mattress. 

— Seungmin, leave it there. The maid will do it later. — Hyunjin said, getting up from the bed. — Lix, are you gonna lie there in the wet, hm?

— I will, I don't want to get up. — Felix says, closing his eyes again. — Do we really have to go to school?

— If you want to have a future, yes. — Minho speaks up, taking his brother's wrist and dragging him out of bed. — Stop it, kiddo. This way it doesn't even seem like you wake up early every morning to milk the cows.

— Lino, shut up. — Felix rolled his eyes and walked away from his brother.

— Are you all ready? — Hyunjin asked, realizing that the other boys were already wearing their school uniform.

— Yes, and you two have ten minutes to get ready or else we'll be late. — Jisung says. — Me and the boys will be waiting outside, don't take too long. — He warns before leaving the room along with Minho and Seungmin. 

— Lix, you look cute with your face all puffy and red. — Hyunjin comments, opening a smile and kissing the younger's cheek. — Who will shower first? 

— Me. — Felix said, running to the bathroom that was inside the room.

After quickly getting ready, they left the castle to find the boys playing in the grass while laughing at something Changbin had said. Hyunjin approached his best friend and flickered his forehead. 

— Ouch, why so aggressive this early in the morning? — Changbin asks, massaging the place that was flickered.

— You know why, asshole. — Hyunjin rolled his eyes before looking at the youngest among them. — And you threw water on Lix, right?

— Yeah, I did. — Yang smirked. Felix approached the youngest to hit him, but Jeongin was faster and ran towards the royal family's car that was already there waiting for them. — You won't catch me, Felix. 

The boys laughed and Felix and Hyunjin rolled their eyes, Yang looked like a silly kid playing tag. They went to the car and Felix took the opportunity to sit next to the youngest and be able to hit him. Jeongin complained all the way with a pout formed on his lips, the boys were amused by this baby side of the youngest.

 Jeongin complained all the way with a pout formed on his lips, the boys were amused by this baby side of the youngest

「 𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 • Rafaela_Paivaa

「 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 • 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐭 」