Part 2.

// Might be late but warnings up above 😁😂

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gulf's checking himself out in front of a huge mirror inside his room. It has been almost a week of him staying in the mansion. Gulf is wearing a very cute uniform that Mew requested for him to wear. Initially, Mew just wants him to wear anything he likes and Mew doesn't want him to tire himself out because he didn't asked Gulf to live with him to be his actual employee or his maid but instead he wants him to be his son. However, Gulf insisted that he wants to wear a proper uniform so Mew ordered a tailored one for him.

"Why does he want me to wear this? Too cute for me" Gulf complained as if the mirror can talk. He finished tying the little white ribbon that is included on the uniform. Gulf's uniform is different from the others and he is the only one who has a uniform that is tailored but he doesn't know that fact yet.

Gulf's fidgeting outside of Mew's study room. Mew said he wants to see him in his uniform so Gulf decided to wear them and show it to Mew right away but he doesn't know how to approach him or what to say. When Gulf's about to knock on the door, Mew opened it first which startled him. Mew is just starring at Gulf who looks so elegant, cute and moe.

"S-sir.. I mean.. Daddy. I thought you might w-want to see me in my uniform" Gulf's stuttering which amused Mew more. Mew is checking him out from head to toe while reminding himself that Gulf is his child and not someone of love interest and he is a minor to boot.

Mew moved his face closer to Gulf's and it made the latter blush like a tomato. Mew holds the end of the tie of Gulf's ribbon and slowly undo it, Gulf swallowed the invisible lump on his throat. One wrong move and their lips might touch. Every move Mew makes looks sensual in Gulf's eyes, he doesn't know if Mew is just born to be sexy and hot or it is just him putting malice on everything. Mew successfully pulled the tie out and he also moved backwards a bit, much to Gulf's disappointment but of course he can't show it on his face.

"The ribbon is crooked, let me tie for you" Mew said, he moves closer again as he slowly tie the ribbon on Gulf neck while the latter keeps looking at the veins on Mew's hands.

"Choke me daddy" Gulf mentally said though he doesn't have a courage to say that out loud. He scolds himself for having a delusion at someone who is to be considered as his savior. Gulf bit his lower lip instead and wait for Mew to finish tying the ribbon.

When Mew pulled away to check him out again, Gulf released the breath he didn't know he was holding.

"You look great." Mew said, he placed his thumb on Gulf's lower lip so the latter will stop biting it and Mew slowly rubbed Gulf's lips. Gulf almost licked Mew's thumb but he stopped himself on time and put his hands to cover his mouth, making Mew to retract his own hand.

"Thanks.. then I'll be in my room now. You should sleep too" Gulf said before he hurriedly runs back to his room. His heart is beating so fast and so loud that he didn't know what to do.

"Not good for the heart, Mew. Not good" Gulf whispered to himself. He doesn't know if Mew purposely did those things or he is just really like that, but either way, no matter what the reason is, he is the cause why Gulf's heart runs a marathon.

Gulf lays down on the bed. He is already in his pajamas but his thoughts are still with Mew. He tried to close his eyes but he can see Mew's veiny hands, the sharp jaw, his six pack abs and hear his beautiful voice and for some reason it made Gulf hard. "You gotta be kidding me. He is 32 years old for fvcks sake" Gulf talked to his hard little one.

With no choice to have, since whatever he thinks of, it drifts to Mew. Gulf lowered his shorts and brief to start jacking himself off. Luckily the room is sound proof and he locked it prior.

"Shit, why are you so dissatisfied? As if he will fvck me?" Gulf talks to his member who doesn't show any sign of releasing and toning down. Gulf keeps jerking himself off, he smears the pre-cum on the head and spits a good amount of saliva but it is still not enough.

Gulf turned on his stomach. He spits on his fingers again and directed them to his behind. He slowly inserted one finger to pleasure him. He feel his own tightness, after all he is still a virgin. Gulf added one more finger and that makes it two. He scissored himself to stretch his inside and try to insert upto the deepest part it could reach. Gulf's still dissatisfied but he can't just ask Mew to fvck him so he just keep pleasuring himself while calling out Mew's name.

"Dadddyyyyy..~ ahhnn.. aAhhhh.. Aahhnngg... deeper~" Gulf moaned even though he knows his request is impossible.

"Daddyyyyy~ Mewwwww~" Gulf keep on moaning until he comes. He looked at himself with disgust, he jerked off to someone who only looks at him as his son. Gulf felt so guilty afterwards, and one thing is for sure. The way he calls Mew 'Daddy' doesn't really mean like a father but instead, as someone who he is sexually attracted to. Of course Gulf won't tell a soul about it.

He wiped himself with tissue and wear his lower clothes again. "Shit what have you done, Gulf?" He mentally slapped himself. He promised to be careful otherwise if Mew catches him, worst case he will be kicked out of the house too. He has to earn money and save just in case that time will come. Even though Mew is okay of him being gay, but if he knows that he is the flavor of Gulf's imagination, he might be disgusted.

"You should sleep Gulf. Tomorrow will still come to shine your way and for you to carve your future so don't waste it"  Gulf said to himself. He is lucky to be picked up by Mew but what if the latter marries and his wife wants to kick him out? Of course Gulf has to prepare for that too. His family who raised him, who has been with him for 17 years can just easily cast him aside what's more if that person knows you for just a short period of time. After all, he is just a stray cat Mew picked up hastily.

~~~~~~~~

Part 2 because I can't sleep 😂

Let me leave a comment too. Gulf dear, whatcha doin? Daddy isn't phor? Is it faen? 😂😂

Anyway, thank you for reading ❤️💙

Lovelots 💙❤️