fourty six.

Sorry about the late update, I've been having Boy Trouble smh :/

Not proofread, and a few parts may not make sense? Idk. Help.

-Chapter Fourty Six-

"Jungkook, Love, No More Drinks." Taehyung Sighed sleepily, Carefully pulling the glass bottle away from the little Ravenette's lips. "You're already drunk as it is. No need to add more fuel, Hm?" Jungkook's drunken Giggles faded at that, his woozy smile falling into a pout as the bottle was taken from his shaky hands.

He slumped forward, his chin now resting on Taehyung's chest as he looked up at the elder with an unsteady, Shaky gaze. "B-But Daddy!" He whined, weakly reaching for the bottle that was moved further away. "J-Jungkookie Wan' Mworeee!"

Taehyung clicked his tongue, Reaching Over to place the half empty Soju Bottle on the coffee table, beside the many other's that had been emptied that evening. "No, Babe. You're already smashed, I don't want you to hate yourself in the morning." He looked around the room, his dark eyes narrowed as he eyed the other two couples who were either sleeping or close to it. Easing his expression, He Gently cradled Jungkook's Face In His Hands, Smiling ever so softly as he wiped the tears that slowly trickled down Jungkook's now red flushed cheeks.

"Oh Look at You." He cooed, Pressing their foreheads together, not minding the strong smell of alcohol that aromed from Jungkook's breath. "I fall alseep for two hours and You've already gotten yourself in such a state, hm?"

Jungkook mumbled incoherently, sniffling softly as he nodded sloppily. "M' Okway, TaeTaeTae," He giggled slightly at his slurred speech, Wincing slightly from the alchol in his system as he hiccuped. "Wan' S-Sleep.."

Taehyung hummed, gently wiping the tears away from his drunken love's cheeks. "Baby, Why are you crying?"

Jungkook sniffled, his eyes fluttering shut when Soft, slightly chapped lips gently kissed his sweaty forehead. "M' Not c-crwying." He looked over at a sleeping Namjoon, his shaky, teary eyes flickering back to Taehyung's sober stare after short a moment. "I-I Don't.."

Jungkook was a Quiet, Emotional drunk it seems. Nothing like Jimin, who was loud and messy or Jin who was overly self-absorbed. Jungkook seemed to be quiet and Very Venerable when under the influence. He didn't act out, he just stayed quietly sombre.

It was a Good thing Taehyung stayed Sober.

"Shh, C'mere." The elder whispered, his voice hoarse slightly as he carefully tugged the dazy boy to lay forward against his own body. "The others are already asleep." He wrapped his arms around Jungkook's trembling frame, Holding him as tight as possible to comfort him. Jungkook hiccuped, His body starting to shake as his slurred, his soft, shaking voice reaching Taehyung's ears.

"Y-You're so much g-gooder for me then Y-Yugyeom Was..W-Why Do You Love Me so much, Tae-Taehyungie?"

Taehyung's body seemingly froze. He couldn't even begin to put into words the many, many reasons as to why he loves Jungkook. For starters, The boy didn't care about his wealth and fame. Jungkook Was Pure, Inside and out and Taehyung could only wish to be half as kind hearted as his boyfriend is. In the few months that they've known eachother, Jungkook has never once shown any signs of deception or ill intentions towards Their relationship.