CHAPTER 11 ↠ to dying together

After clearing out from the the ring Bea to the room Bonnie had gotten ready in before the fight, with him and Aberama

After clearing out from the the ring Bea to the room Bonnie had gotten ready in before the fight, with him and Aberama. The fight had been long and Bonnie had even pretended to be losing at a point, so he had suffered many punches and was filled with blood.

Bea helped clean up the blood off Bonnie carefully, making sure she would take extra care with the gashes on his face and around the area he had been hit in.

"You came here after their brother John died, right?" Bea confirms, woefully.

"Murdered, yes," Aberama says.

"Must be terrible. They are already orphans and now the siblings start dying one by one, too? It must be so painful..."

"At least Bonnie won the fight," Aberama congratulates Bonnie once again. "That's what we were here for."

"Yeah, you did really well, Bonnie."

"Thanks. I did what I was training for."

Bea smiles and pats him on the shoulder.

They didn't talk much after that, since nothing could erase that the day was more about a loss then a win. Arthur Shelby's death would only add to the imense grief the Shelby's were under.

Bea knew the Shelby family needed time to grieve, so she went back with Aberama and Bonnie to camp that night.

She was around a small fire with Bonnie as Aberama went to his wagon and Bonnie got her a drink.

"Hey, Bonnie," Bea whispers keeping her eyes on the flames. "Don't die."

"What?"

"If you die, I die," Bea says then looking at him.

"Don't say that..."

"I mean it," she states somber. "Don't go on a fight you know you can't win. Don't let someone kill you."

"You don't have to worry about that."

"Up until today I had only heard about things that have happened to the Peaky Blinders or what they were capable of doing," she says looking with teary eyes at the flames. "Today Arthur Shelby was murdered. And Finn Shelby blinded his killer."

"I told you this was serious here," Bonnie remembers. "I'm sorry you had to see Finn blinding someone and had to be at the same someone got murdered, but things like this happen way to often here and especially with the Peaky Blinders."