Part 97

"May?"

"May?". Namjoon says. *Click*. Namjoon looks at the phone when May hangs up and Hoseok stares at him. "What's the matter?". Hoseok asks. "Jin... Lied to me". Namjoon said. "Aw bitch get over it". Hoseok brushed off the comment. "He and May took out a factory". Namjoon said. "That fucking whore!". Hoseok glares at the window. "He didn't even take me!". Hoseok yells. "You killed someone!?!". Namjoon shouts.

"Don't act like I don't know where you and Minho went!". Hoseok violently pointed at Namjoon. "I didn't do anything!". Namjoon yelled. "Minho ratted you out". Hoseok crossed his arms. "That fucking...". Namjoon sighs. "I didn't hurt anyone though". Namjoon said. "You're a bitch that's why". Hoseok huffed. "I went to help the hybrids!". Namjoon yells. "And I went to make sure that no hybrids gets hurts... Ever again".

"Umm...". Namjoon gulps. "You should have seen the look on their faces Joon". Hoseok grins. "The look of pure terror, hopelessly, weakness and seeing their lives flash before their very eyes". Hoseok pants. "The begging, the pledging, the cries for help". Hoseok laughs. "They were all crying because of me". Hoseok turns to Namjoon. "Do you wanna know the difference between regular tears and fear tears?". Hoseok asked.

"Uhh...". Namjoon clears his throat. "I was in their eyes when they were in fear". Hoseok grabs Namjoon's shoulders. "I was the one putting the fear in their souls just by my presence". Hoseok smiles. "I made them pledge for their lives! AHAHAHAHA!". Hoseok starts laughing while Namjoon felt tears form in his eyes. "Ok so what did May say?". Hoseok asks and saw that Namjoon was crying.

"Oh no... What happened?". Hoseok gasped. "I-I believe in God now". Namjoon sniffs. "That's wonderful news!". Hoseok cheers. "But back to May". Hoseok said. "She...". Namjoon sniffs again and wipes his eyes. "She said that the guy that hurt Jimin was still out there". Namjoon said. "What?". Hoseok and Caesar said at the same time. "Where the hell...". "He's not fucking dead?". Caesar twitched. "That man lied to me". Hoseok sings with a smile on his face.

"He really fucking lied to me". Hoseok looks at Caesar. "It shall be done". Caesar bows and walks out the house. "Umm... What?". Namjoon says and Hoseok pats his head. "Just wait for Jin... I have something to do, mkay?". Hoseok gave Namjoon a sick smile. Namjoon was to scare to speak, so he just nods his head. "Good... Bye!". Hoseok skips out the house and Namjoon drops to his knees, shivering and hugging his self.

"I have to move".