Chapter 18: Stain the hero killer

Zeraora: Alright Y/N so the first step his we need to work on you learning how to use your aura to heal yourself. You are indeed strong and you can take a lot of punishment but if you're too hurt the damage can and will overwhelm you. To the point where you can't fight anymore. So you'll need to learn this tactic.

Y/N: Will do sir!

Zeraora: (Chuckles) You can just call me Zeraora.

Y/N: Right.

Jade: Your nervous aren't you.

Y/N: You used your aura didn't you?

Jade: Yup.

Y/N: Yeah I am. I'm hoping to give a good first impression on you guys. I don't want to disappoint you guys.

Zeraora: Well you can throw those worries out the window because you don't have to worry about that in here.

Jade: Yeah he's right. We're not Drill sergeants. Everyone makes a mistake if you make a mistake we won't yell at you. What kind of people would do that.

Y/N: Thanks guys.

Zeraora: Now with that out of the way let's start. So Y/N as you know you can heal yourself from damage but another thing you can heal yourself from is status effects.

Y/N: Status effects?

Zeraora: Yeah like from being poisoned or paralyzed. For example.
Zeraora shoots a Thunderbolt at Y/N. His body shacks a bit until he stops and falls down not being able to move his body and a yellow like electricity is surrounding his body. Y/N try's to get up but can't Zeraora looks at Arya and nods she walks up to Y/N and puts her hand on his back and Y/N can feel Jade aura flowing through his body and finally he could move his body.

Y/N: Whoa.

Zeraora: Let's try to get you to learn this first.

Y/N: Alright let's do it!

Zeraora: Alright I'll hit you with this attack it the paralysis will last 7 seconds. Do you understand.

Y/N: Yes.

Zeraora: Then let us begin.
Zeraora shot him with the same attack Y/N fell on the ground and started to focus on his aura.

Y/N: (Thinking) Come on. Come on. I can do it!
Y/N tried his very best to get out of his paralysis like state but his 7 seconds were up and he stood back up.

Zeraora: So do you have any idea what you did wrong?

Y/N: No I have no clue.

Zeraora: You we're trying to hard.
Y/N looked at Zeraora confused.

Jade: You were trying so hard to get out of the paralysis like state that you lost your connection with your healing properties with your aura. If you want to learn how to heal you must focus on your aura and stay calm.
Y/N nodded then looked at Zeraora. Zeraora shot him again paralyzing him Y/N started to focus on his aura. His aura started to surround his body and the static of the electricity started to fade but all convulsing in his body made him lose focus on his aura and his stuck on his paralysis state and finally his seven seconds are up.

Zeraora: What happened this time?

Y/N: I hade it's just the way my body was convulsing it was hard to focus.

Jade: Yeah I hade that exact same problem. It can be annoying at times but eventually you will get it. Trust me.
They all share a smile until they all looked outside of the window they see a red orangish color.