⇢ 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘺

LATER THAT NIGHT the four men made it to Madripoor. They walked down the bridge, seeing the skyline of the city in the distance.

Zemo wore his usual attire while Bucky had a darker-colored vest and a shirt without sleeves to expose his vibranium arm

Zemo wore his usual attire while Bucky had a darker-colored vest and a shirt without sleeves to expose his vibranium arm. Sam wore a fashionable brownish-crimson suit with gold chains.

Y/N wore an armored vest with a single metal plate on his right shoulder while a rag draped over his left. His makeshift skull mask was on the top of his head ready for him to put on.

 His makeshift skull mask was on the top of his head ready for him to put on

(A/N: Based on the look from Earth 1610 "Ultimate" Taskmaster)

"We have to do something about this. I'm the only one who looks like a pimp." Sam remarked.

"Only an American would assume a fashion-forward black man looks like a pimp." Zemo replied. "You look exactly like the man you're supposed to be playing. The sophisticated, charming African rake named Conrad Mack, aka the Smiling Tiger."

Zemo showed him a photo of the man. Sam let out a scoff as he looked at the picture.

"He even has a bad nickname. Hell, he does look like me though."

Y/N kept walking and staring ahead at the skyline as he spoke to Zemo. "Looks like you didn't fork up the funds for my attire."

"I'm sorry, I, unfortunately, do not have the materials or the time to conjure a vibranium suit." He said. "Besides, the skull should do the trick."

Sam glanced at Y/N and chuckled. "You look like you're straight outta Mad Max."

"All right, Smiling Tiger." He shot back with a laugh.

The quartet took a car into the town. They walked through a market and saw the destination Zemo was leading them to...the Brass Monkey Saloon.

Once they were inside they made it to the bar, passing by shady characters that stood around and sat at tables.

"Hello, gentlemen." The bartender greeted before looking at Sam. "Wasn't expecting you, Smiling Tiger."

"His plans changed." Zemo told him. "We have business to do with Selby."