𝟏𝟐

"When was the last time you had an anxiety attack?" Landon asked

"When was the last time you had an anxiety attack?" Landon asked. We were done with the therapy session and now we were leaving.

"It's been a while, I guess I just got too worked up and mad." I shrugged.

"Cause you never like arguing with people or confrontation." He said.

"I don't do arguing with people and I don't like it cause it's no point in going back and forth but she just pissed me off so bad." I said.

"You stood up for yourself kid." He chuckled.

"I don't think I wanna keep going to family therapy, it's just too much for me right now with everything that's goi- something else happened?" He cut me off.

"I'm really not supposed- get in your car and imma trail you." He cut me off and he was looking ahead.

"What's behind me?" I asked slowly.

"Pops got people following me again, get in the car." He said. "I'll tell you about later." He mumbled before I got in my car.

"Before you get in your car make sure it's not a tracker on it." I said and then he walked to his car.

"My friends in here so don't say nothing mean." I said. We had made it to my condo and now were almost inside. When we walked inside Dayla was sitting on the couch and Nariyah was beside her.

"Hey bestie- oop who is that." Dayla cut herself off.

"The fuck is you lookin' at, it's rude to stare." He mugged her.

"Not when I like what I see- um anyways, this my brother Landon, these my friends Dayla and Nariyah." I cut Dayla off.

"Hey, excuse Dayla she's a lil bold." Nariyah did a tight smile.

"All in my damn face, you want a kiss or some?" He asked and i just shook my head.

"Stop being mean." I said.