❗ ᴄᴀꜱꜱᴀɴᴅʀᴀ x ᴇᴍᴏ / ɢᴏᴛʜ! ʟᴜᴄɪꜰᴇʀ (ᴏᴄ) 🌶

Title: Trying to get you back!

About: Lucifer feels heartbroken after Cassandra and her gang causes a school shooting. Cassandra tries to win Lucifer back.

Requested: LuciferHigurashi99

Warning: This contains Lime if you couldn't see from the title! And some GORE!

~~~~~~

It was a normal day of school, as the teacher taught about fruits, me and Cassandra were holding hands under the desk.

"Who here has eaten an apple before?" The teacher asked the class. I wasn't paying attention, since the teacher treats all of us like we don't know what is 1 + 1.

Pico raises his hand and the teacher smiles. "That's great Pico! Who has eaten a banana-" The teacher asked the class.

Cassandra then tapped me on the shoulder. I looked at her. "Lucifer, sorry but I have to do something. I suggest ducking." She says as she gave me a kiss on the forehead. "What?" I asked.

Cassandra got up from her desk and pulled out a gun. My eyes widen from her sudden action. "Enough with this crap! None of this shit was in my goth music! The American education system is crap!" Cassandra yells. She starts saying other profanity and start shooting everyone in the class. I took her advice and starting ducking. As the shooting stopped I look up to see only me and Pico alive.

The others weren't as lucky. All their body parts flung in different directions and blood stained everything. I stared at the sight that would traumatized me for years. "Cassandra caused all of this..." I almost cried. "Yeah, we just gotta suck it up. We need to stop her from killing other students. You're her girlfriend. I thought you knew about this?" Pico asked.

"I-I am, but she never told me anything about deciding to cause a school shooting! I need to find her-" I was about to exit the room when Pico grabbed my arm. "I don't think walking down the hall and asking her to stop will make her stop." Pico lets go of my arm and sighs. "You can escape, I need to find my boyfriend." He chuckles and heads out.

"I can take care of myself, I'm going to find Cassandra." I walked down the halls, and tried to find her. I found her in the end and tried to talk to her.

"Cassandra! Why are you doing this?!" I yelled at her as she stood beside this big bomb. "Hello Lucy! I did this so the goths can rule the world. I'm tired of people judging us on our clothing. You're apart of us Lucifer, you're just like me." She smiles.

"Yes, me and you are simular, but this is too fucking far! You killed the whole school. YOU KILLED INNOCENT LIVES CASS!" I yelled at her. "B-But-"

"NO CASS. You traumatized for life! I can't get rid of the image of my dead classmates bodies! We're done!" I ran out of the boiler room and heard the syriens. They broke down the door and I ran to the police.

The past few days, I had nightmares of the school shooting. I wonder if Pico is still alive or even Cassandra and her goth group. I don't wanna even see her.

I heard a tap in my window at night. I decided to check it out to witness Cassandra throwing rocks at my window. I roll my eyes and open my window. One more rock hit my head. "Shit- Cassandra you can stop throwing the fricking rocks!" I whisper yell at her, so I don't wake my parents.

"Sorry! I just wanted to talk. Meet me under the bridge?" Cassandra asked. I felt like declining her request, but I felt like I also needed to hear what she has to say.

I jumped out my window and went to the bridge. She was already there waiting for me. "Hey Lucy. I just wanted to talk about a few days ego..." She felt guilty, but I didn't care. "Don't play victim here Cass! What do you need to talk about? About the fact that you shot up the whole school? And don't even give me that nickname, i'm not yours anymore!" I yell at her.

"Lucifer, calm down-" Cassandra put her arms on my shoulder and I pushed her away. "Get away from me! I.... I should've never even came here in the first place..." I walked away as she grabbed my arm. "Lucy please take me back! I'm nothing without you! You're the only person that actually gets me! We're both not humans-" She said. "I don't care! Leave me be!" I pulled away.

"If you don't be with me, i'll kill myself!" She cried. "Are you fucking kidding me? You are sick. I don't care if you kill yourself." I walked away and went back home.

A few weeks later I moved into the new school. It was a bit futher then my old school, but I had to go to school. I saw Pico and decided to talk to him. "So you survived." I said.

"You too. But how is it between you and maniac?" Pico asked. "I broke up with her and decided to avoid her from now on." I said, still a bit sensitive about the event. "How's your partner? Are they okay?" I asked. "Yea. They're safe." He nods.

As I talked with Pico at lunch I feel someone grab me and hug me. "Lucifer! We go to the same school! Why are you hanging out with ginger?" Cassandra glared at Pico and I pushed her away from me. "Cassandra, I told you to stay the fuck away from me." I glared at her.

"I know, but what if we start again? As friends? I searched up ways to build people's trust and here's some chocolate I bought! Ehhh, you can have one piece I guess." Cassandra threw a bar of chocolate at me and Pico. "Thanks, but giving me chocolate and searching up how to be nice, is not how you gain my trust." I walked away from her and ate my chocolate.

The few weeks go by and in those days, Cassandra tries her best to be friends with me again. She tries giving me my favorite foods or inviting me to hangout, but it never made me trust her.

"Hello class! Today we'll be doing a project. I picked your guy's partners and the 2 of you will be researching and presenting the project by the end of this week. I put the names on the board. Find your partner." The teacher said.

I look at the board and saw my name beside Cassandra. "No." I sighed and looked at Cassandra. She was already looking at me and smiled.

"This is a nightmare." I frowned. "I'm glad I'm your partner." Cassandra smiles, making me gage. "We can work on the project at my house if you want?"

"Sure I guess." I agreed. After school I went with Cassandra. "Okay, just search up the things we need for this project and write it down." I said.

"Yeah yeah." She said. As 10 minutes went by, Cassandra decided to say something. "I have snacks. I'm gonna go get them." Cassandra said.

A few minutes go by and Cassandra came back with a bowl of candy. "Here." Cassandra tried to put the bowl in the table when she tripped and accidentally pinned me to the table.

We stared at each other as are faces kept getting closer when we kissed all of a sudden. I pushed her off me. "What is wrong with me." I put my head on the table.

"Lucifer, do you like me or not?" Cassandra asked me. "Piss off! I don't." I turned away, wanting to ignore her question and whatever just happened. "Look Lucy, I just want you like old times. And I know you kissed me on purpose." Cassandra smirked.

"I fucking hate you." I blushed. "I love you too Lucifer~" Cassandra smiled as she kissed me again. We started making out as she pinned me to the table.

We part lips and gasped for air. Cassandra grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to her. Cassandra starts trailing off and starts sucking on my neck. I groaned from the feeling and let her explore my body.

[Insert what you imagine happened 😏]

~~~~~

Word Coung: 1421

A/n: Sorry for taking long :( I'm slowly losing motivation to do things, and I keep getting distracted... If you like, leave a vote 👍