🐢123🐢

No one's POV

The caregivers usually see their baby like the best boy, but for the last few days he acts out really bad and they don't know why. He refuses to sit in his highchair - that isn't new - and he also started to refuse diapers. No stickers are gaining on his chart and it makes Yesung angry.

Heechul doesn't know what to do. Siwon has his work, Heechul can't annoy him with Yesung's misbehaving and needs to puzzle it out. It isn't easy. Siwon is taking a shower while Heechul fights with putting a clean diaper on the little one. It is a hard battle because Yesung kicks his legs and cries. After the battle Heechul carries Yesung in the kitchen.

Heechul knows how much Yesung hates the highchair so he decided to give Yesung a chance and sits him on a chair. The little one is smiling, proud of himself until Heebum came to eat. Yesung forgot that there is no support on a normal chair and toppled over. He didn't fall from a big height, but it was enough to startle him.

Heechul gathers the crying baby in his arms and bounces him a bit.

"You see why you can't sit there? Babies like you have safe highchairs."

Yesung's cries continue and Heechul put him down in the highchair.

"Be happy you didn't get hurt."

The cat is watching the little human and rubs her side against the highchair's legs. Yesung calmed down a bit after he got a banana and soon a plate with breakfast landed in front of him. Yesung slowly eats while his daddy finished his breakfast, coffee and left. Heechul picks him up from the highchair and let him run in the living room where he starts to color in a coloring book with dinosaurs. After some time he needs diaper change and this time Heechul wasn't able to close a fresh diaper around his hips. He left Yesung just in his shorts, no diaper for now. Yesung is coloring the black and white dinosaurs and doesn't even feel that he needs to pee. He is fully focusing on coloring while warm urine runs down his thighs. Only after he felt the wetness underneath him, he looks down and tears welled up in his eyes. He has no idea when did this happen. Yesung looks around the living room and then looks back on the wet spot. What to do?!

Yesung starts to silently sob in panic which called his mommy. Heechul sighs and keeps smiling at his baby to show he isn't mad.

"Ohh, baby."

Heechul picks him up and pulls down the wet shorts. He takes Yesung in the bathroom and washes his bottom and legs.

"Everything is mommy's fault, mommy should have put a diaper on you."

Yesung still cries while Heechul dries his skin and carries him in the nursery. He put him down on the changing table and Yesung's crying intensifies. His face turns red and he is gasping for air while Heechul is also on the edge of tears.

"Why?! Why are you like this?!"

Heechul takes Yesung's little hands in his and gently shakes his thin arms.

"Wookie has no nappy!"

Heechul is rooted to the spot while his brain tries to process what he just heard. He can't believe his ears. So Ryeowook is the reason behind all of this? Heechul picks him up and rubs his forehead.

"Baby ..."

He doesn't know what to say. He just holds Yesung and let him cry until he cried himself to sleep. Only then Heechul puts him down and hurries to call Onew. He invites him to coffee and a piece of pie and Onew is happy to come. He has no idea what are Heechul's intentions, he comes and gets a big piece of pie and fresh coffee. Heechul let the doctor to eat before telling him what happened today. Onew put his fork down and angrily glared at him.

"Heechul, why are you doing this to me?"

Onew looks mad and Heechul knows it is too late to abandon this discussion.

"Yesung is lucky he can walk, I did everything to put him back together after the accident. Nerves and muscles in his bladder and bowels were damaged, no matter how hard he tries it is impossible to regain the control over them. And yet you both keep asking me."

Onew got up from his chair and starts to walk around the dining room.

"You know that I love Yesung and if there was a chance how to help him, I would immediately do it."

Heechul gets up and cleans the empty plates. He feels bad for asking him, he knows that Onew is a good doctor. Heechul quickly prepares another cup of good coffee for him and Onew wants to sit down again before Yesung's crying disrupted the air. Heechul hurries to soothe his baby and carries him in the dining room. Yesung also got a piece of pie and Heechul slowly feeds him. Onew watches the little one who is rubbing his eyes while munching the pie and feels so useless. He really tried to help him, but he is still just a doctor, not God. They spend a long time together before Onew had to leave and Heechul is alone with his baby. He is closely observing his baby boy and sighs before pressing his forehead to Yesung's.

"What are we going to do with you?"