03

Kentrell's pov

I watched as shawty sighed and turned her phone off and I raised my eyebrow.

"Nice meeting you but my friend wants me out there with her to meet your friends." She said.

To be honest I forgot about them.

"I'll go with you." I said and she nodder and walked out the room with me following her.

She got a fat ass.

We hurried to where they were at and I seen another chick sitting next to Ben.

"Ari there you are!" She said sounding a little drunk. The shaw- Ari scrunched her face up.

"You drunk?" She said and the girl shook her head.

"She lying she fucked up. She said sum bout driving her own boat and then drunk a whole bottle of Hennessy." Kd said shaking his head. "She bout crazy as fuck." He said and Ari chuckled lowly.

"Well my bad, we gone get up out here. Nice meeting all of you. Come on Karin." She said helping Karin up and walked towards the exit.

"You got that girl's number right?" Boomer asked Ben and he nodded.

"They bad as fuck, I wonder if they got friends." Joe said licking his lips.

"On god." Kd said.

"Oh I thought you was gay." Three said and Kd smacked his lips.

Just then a whole group of girls with fucked up lace fronts came towards us. Damn I forgot I was here for a minute.

"Omg hi can we get a picture please!" One said a lil too excited. I nodded and they handed three the phone while the rest of us took the photo with them.

Then everyone else started coming towards us.

Damn this gone be a long ass night.