● 𝘒𝘙𝘐𝘚𝘛𝘠'𝘚 𝘉𝘐𝘎 𝘋𝘈𝘠 ●

"A BRAND NEW BMW?" STACEY questioned, her eyes widening.

"What color?" Claudia asked Kristy, who was being bombarded with questions about her brother's new car.

"Dark, black, maybe. I don't know, it's a little..."

"Chic? Fabulous? Sleek?"

"Ok, Thesaurus.com, relax," Blue joked, making Dawn - who was seated beside her - snicker.

"Flashy," Kristy corrected, finally thinking of the word. "But at least now Charlie has to drive me to and from all of my jobs and club meetings, my mom's condition for letting him keep the car."

"Yes! Carpooling for the win! The environment thanks you," Dawn cheered.

"I can't believe the wedding is tomorrow," Mary Anne shifted the subject, "How is it going over there?"

"Fancy, fancy flowers, fancy tent, fancy food - They have this sushi bar where they pick what kind of fish you get," Kristy explained.

"Omakase, it's seasonal," said Claudia.

"All I know is now my mom is fighting with the chef to label everything, because Dawn's mom has some crazy allergy to yellowtail! And trying to get them to use gluten-free bread, and wheat-free stuff, because the entirety of Blue's family has some kind of gluten intolerance! " Kristy exclaimed.

"Can't eat it, can't stay away from it," Dawn mentioned the topic of her mom.

"First of all, both Enya and my Mom can have gluten, and second, the rest of us can't because it's either allergies, gluten intolerance, or celiac disease," Blue explained.

"Last year, around this time, my mom was fighting with Connecticut water & power to lower our bill. And now, Charlie has a BMW, she has a tiara, it's like I'm living in an alternate dimension!" Kristy ranted to the other girls.

"It's her wedding," Mary Anne defended, "Let her be a princess for a day, she deserves it."

Kristy lightly nodded.

"Well, personally, I'm grateful for a little luxury before a summer of roughing it at Camp Moosehead," Stacey added.

"Yeah! It's gonna be awesome!" Blue and Dawn squealed, "So excited!"

"I can't believe I'm not going with you guys," Claudia mentioned.

"Oh, please, you'll be at art camp, at Yale, with Trevor Sandbourne!" Stacey defended.

"Did you get your packing list yet?" Mary Anne asked Claudia.

"Yeah, it's just art supplies and stuff. What about you?"

"The basics. About a zillion of those uniform t-shirts and shorts, 2 sets of sheets, 2 sets of towels, toiletry kit with shampoo, soap, feminine products-"

"Feminine products? What, like make-up?" Kristy questioned, "Are they telling the boys to bring masculine products?"

Blue popped her lips, "Um...I think they mean, pads, tampons, feminine wipes, ibuprofen: period stuff," she explained.

"Oh, right...Well, I should go. Watson's taking me to pick up my bridesmaid's dress," Kristy said.