16

Next Day.

Kentrell stretched as he woke up

Kentrell stretched as he woke up. He laid there, blinking. It was the first night he had slept where he didn't have a bad dream, or flashback.

Kailani turned in his arms, still asleep. Kentrell turned her body back to face him, putting his head in her neck.

Kailani hugged his torso, before dozing back off.

"Wake up Kai." He mumbled, and her eyes fluttered open.

"I love you." He said in her neck, and she smiled.

"You love me or my pussy?" She asked, and he chuckled.

"Both." He kissed her lips, getting out of the bed.

"Kentrell." She called, and he looked down at her, picking her up.

"Thank you." She told him, and he nodded.

He placed her on her feet, starting some shower water.

They brushed their teeth before getting in the shower.

"You okay?" He watched her pull her hair up in a ponytail, and she nodded.

"Are you?" She asked, and he nodded as well.

"No you're not. What's wrong?" She rubbed his face, and he shrugged.

"You sure you love me? You not just saying that because I say it?" He looked down at her and she laughed.

"I just fucked you, and you think I just be saying I love you to say it?" She folded her arms, and he shrugged again.

"People tell me they love me and be lying. I don't want you to lie to me." He played with a loose curl.

"You so pretty." He mumbled, and she looked up at him.

"I love you, for you. I wouldn't lie to you. No matter what you do or how mad you make me, my love for you ain't going no where." She rubbed his face and he smiled.

"That's what that good dick do to ya'." He leaned down, kissing her neck and she laughed.

"I loved you before the dick." She told him.

"I love you too. Youn even know the half." He hugged around her neck.

"Are you seriously okay Ken? You don't wanna talk?" She asked.

"Yeah I'm good. I just wished I had a love like yours earlier around. Maybe I wouldn't be as fucked up as I am. That shit aggravate me so bad, because dat ain't how or who I wanna be." He shrugged.

"Sometimes I wonder why my folks ain't love me. I used to be a good nigga I swear ian give them no trouble. It's just like, why me? They ain't do my brothers or my sisters like that. And I ain't the oldest either so it ain't like they ain't have no experience." He frowned.