bonus chapter: 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮

I wake up to the sound of Elvi muttering to herself

"Hungry." She slides off the bed slowly, stretching her arms up. I watch in amusement as she grabs the demon cat in her arms and walks out of the room, whispering something incoherent to her. 

I turn onto my stomach and grab my phone, unlocking it, and ignoring the test from Lennox and Atticus. 

I instead search for houses. 

Something cute with lots of land and maybe a small forest or something. Also something close but far enough from the city where you can't hear anything. 

I search for what seems like hours but really only is twenty minutes before my eyes land on the perfect one. 

Three bedrooms, two bathrooms, land with a small forest behind it, and five minutes away from the city. 

What if Elvi doesn't want to move out? I know this house is all she's basically ever known.

But I want our own place. I place for just me and her, and our child. 

The bedroom door creaks open, stopping my thoughts. Elvi's frame enters the door, a big smile lifting her chubby cheeks up. She holds a plate in one of her hands and a glass of orange juice in the other. "Good morning!" She says in a cheery voice.

"Good morning, baby," I reply, my voice raspy with sleep. 

She walks to stand by my side of the bed and waits for me to turn back over before handing me the plate, placing the cup on the table. 

The plate is filled with sausage, eggs, and toast. The toast is a little burnt but I'll still eat it because I know she made it. 

"Thank you," I softly speak, grabbing her hand to give it a light kiss. 

"You're welcome."

She climbs onto the bed, crawls over my legs, and sits beside me, her legs crossed under her body. Her hair is a tangled mess and her pajamas are wrinkled from her crazy sleeping. 

She's still the most adorable thing I've ever seen. 

I begin to slowly eat my food, mostly keeping my eyes on her. She stares off in the distance obviously thinking about something. 

"D-do you think my dad will be mad?" She questions right as I'm about to ask her what's wrong. 

I immediately shake my head at the question. "Of course not, love. I think he'll be excited."

"Really?" She tilts her head to the side. 

I nod my head and rest my hand by her knee, smiling at her softly. 

"What about my brothers?" 

"They might not be so excited," I murmur. 

She frowns at my words, grabbing my hand in hers. She starts to mess with my rings without noticing.