Chapter 9 '{Classes}'

Harry POV

'hm.. you are brave but you do not go unless you have a plan so not Gryffindor, and... You are very loyal but only to those that you care for, not Hufflepuff either, you are very smart and have a thirst for knowledge that you need, Ravenclaw would do you good, but you are also very cunning and are able to deceive others, so it is either Ravenclaw or Slytherin, what will it be?' Alastair asked Harry.

'I wish to be in Slytherin please.'

'Yes, that house would be the perfect place for a cunning mind like you'

"SLYTHERIN"

Silence filled the halls again, and everyone was shocked, The Boy-who-lived a Slytherin? How could that be?!.

Whispers started trying to figure out how 'The Harry Potter' got sorted in Slytherin, and then Draco started clapping, which brought the other Slytherins out of their shock, I rolled my eyes at everyone, before I started walking to the Slytherin table, I sit down next Draco, then turned to look at the head table to see the teachers reactions.

I first look at Dumb-As-A-Door to see that he is practically fuming, and that most of the teachers are shocked, except that dumbles is very angry, a Snape that didn't know how or what to feel, and a very curious Quirrel with a red glint in his eyes.

'Like what do they expect? Me to be exactly like my parents, that I haven't lived with since I was fifteen months old? It's funny though that they are so shocked' Harry thought

After coming out of his shock, Dumbledore then said his speech of saying that no one should go to the third floor yada yada, and then the food appeared, i started eating ignoring everyone's shocked faces

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^
Timeskip to when Harry walks into the Slytherin Common Room

As I walk into the Slytherin Common Room, I noticed that the room had a elegant, but warm vibe, it is filled with the

"Hello everyone, my name name Emma Greek, and I am this year's prefect." Emma said while looking curiously at me. "And this is Luke Embers, if you need any help just talk to us, or Professor Snape, now he would like to tell you what you need to know." She said motioning to Professor Snape looking at them.

"Thank you Emma and Luke" he said while giving them a curt nod." Now, My name is Severus Snape, But in class you must call me professor Snape, other times, others call me Severus, but we also have rules here, that is because those outside our house thinks that because we're Slytherins were the ones that cause trouble, so 1) always help those in your house, 2) if you have conflict with those in our house, do it only in the common room, or we will lose house points, and I certainly want to keep our winning streak going, 3) if you want to do something illegal like killing or maiming, make sure not to get caught, if you do, you better hope that it's me that caught you, that is all." He said carefully looking at us, but his gaze lingered on me a bit more.

"Boys on the left, girls on the right, that will be all, now get to your dorms."

Vote who should harry be with:

Draco (1)

Tom (1)

Blaise

Fred and George or separate

Anyone with a good reason

Poll has ended