ii. Kill your darlings

TWO                                    kill your darlings

IT WAS THE DAY OF THE WEDDING AND ALICE PLANNED EVERYTHING PERFECTLY, THE WEDDING WOULD HAVE BEEN HELD AT HER HOME GIVING HER PERFECT TIME TO MAKE SURE EVERYTHING WAS READY FOR HER TO MAKE THOMAS SHELBY SUFFER.

As she sat there in front of her large dresser prim and proper her mother had been doing her hair splendidly as she tied a bow finally finishing the look,  Esmeralda looked at her daughter with envy, pure jealousy. Alice was lucky that she born into the riches and married a man that would simply never disrespect her

of course Thomas was known as a cold blooded killer but never an abuser to women, he had never disrespected one of them, well maybe he would talk back and hand out a few dirty comments to some in his class. But other then that he wouldn't  go far by doing as much as touching them without there permission.

As he then finished getting ready he sat down on a much comfortable looking arm chair, and of course the design was rich just by looking at it. It was a red leather chair that was big but made you look powerful.

Thomas took out a cigarette and began wondering about his bride to be, a sudden knock ringed before he could think more about her. He got up and stretched himself before making his way to the door and opening it slowly revealing Edward Orave, looking gloomy as usual.

The man entered immediately with his cane making loud thud noises, Thomas rose an eyebrow before closing the door. He went to go sit back at the leather chair he felt most comfortable at but it was occupied by Mr. Orave himself.

And he had a serious look on his face as he fiddled with the top of his cane while looking at Thomas with dead lethal eyes. The man tilted his head before clicking his tongue.

" so Thomas, " he drawled the name out with venom and hate Lacing his voice, the sound of his voice was deadly and it made Thomas almost shudder. " what is it you  exactly do other then fucking whores and blinding people " questioned Edward but it sounded as though he already knew what Thomas did which didn't surprise the Shelby Man himself.

Thomas's eyes narrowed slightly while Edward handed him a fake yet small smile. " well Mr. Ora— " but before he could continue he was interrupted by the man himself waving his hand off.

" oh no your to formal, no you can call me Edward now seeing as though you are marrying my daughter. " he said almost taunting Thomas seeing the man so stoic and expressionless he wanted a hit out of him maybe actually get a laugh.

Thomas nodded slowly before going to speak again but was once again interrupted by the loud sound of what sounded as a slap more then a knock.

The door then opened without anyone even saying 'come in'.
" daddy they say there ready now. " said Penelope as she helped her father up who nodded before glancing at Thomas and giving him a glare before he stopped walking causing his daughter to fumble slightly, " good luck, I won't be surprised if I don't see you tomorrow " mocked the older man as his daughter fell into a fit of giggles while Thomas still hadn't shown any sort of expression or emotion to his taunting words.