thirty five.

Flora.

I roll over with a groan, opening my eyes and rubbing them a little. It's late enough that the sun is almost risen, shining brightly onto the white sheets and cream carpet. I realise Harry is next to me, asleep peacefully on his stomach the sun highlighting his tanned and muscular back. His hair is spread over the pillow, I breathe a quiet sigh, not wanting to disturb him as I get out of bed, seeing his white shirt abandoned on the floor and picking it up, slipping the cool material over my shoulders with the scent of his aftershave before padding from the room and running my fingers through my hair. Heading downstairs and into the kitchen. 

I make two coffee's, having to search for mugs and decode the coffee machine before heading back up the stairs again. I place my mug on the bedside table, and lean over to where Harry hasn't switched positions, putting my hand on his back and running my nails down it gently to wake him up. He rolls over, opening his eyes with a sleepy noise that makes me smile. 

"Morning.." I say quietly. He spooned me practically all night, is he going to object to coffee? Besides. We have stuff to talk about. 

"Thanks" He says gruffly with a sleepy smile. 

"It's okay.." I say, watching him as he takes a drink.

"Just how I like it" He says. I lean into him, unable to stay away, kissing his neck and down his warm chest. I hear him chuckle lightly as he runs a hand through my probably bed matted hair. 

"Eager this morning" He mumbles, his voice lower than normal and thick with sleep. I look up, biting my lip.

"I've missed you" I say, as I sit back on my feet. He looks back at me for a bit. 

"I need to talk to you.. about something" He says, pulling me into his side to lie next to him against the pillows, his arm around my shoulders. I look up at him. 

"Oh?" I ask, well so did I. 

"How do you feel about drugs?" He asks, running his long fingers gently up and down the back of my thigh. 

"Drugs?" I ask, surprised. 

"Yes, drugs" I can almost hear his smirk.

"Well.. in what context?" I ask nervously. Surely he would never ask me to..

"Would you ever do any? Don't tell me you haven't had weed at a party, come on now, Daddy won't punish you if you tell.." He says. 

"My friends have. Luke used to do it a lot.. I always said no.." I shrug. I have no problem with it. It's just not my thing. 

"Seriously?" He raises his eyebrows. I nod. 

"What about cocaine?" He interjects.

"What?!" I ask.

"Would you ever do it.." He asks. 

"No way!" I say, sitting up right in panic. 

"Calm down.. I'm not asking you to, neither would I, now. If I'm honest" His hand is still on my back. I frown, even more confused now. 

"What are you getting at here?" I ask. 

"How would you feel if I told you I used to deal it.." He asks softly. I turn to look at him.

"You.. why?" I frown. He doesn't look like he's ever been anywhere near drugs. 

"Well it's the rich man's drug right? I went to a rich kid private school. I was in sixth form and me and Eddie and a few of our friends went out for our birthday. There I met a girl and she had coke, so we did it because that's what you do when you're young and foolish right? She asked me where I was from, and gave me her number and she told me her dad had a lot more where that came from and that I could make a bit from selling it at school - not that I needed the money. Just thought it was the cool thing to do and my dad would die if he found out. Also, god she was hot. So we started dating and I started dealing to anybody and everybody who had the money - which was most people. Bunch of teenagers who have been shipped off to boarding school while their parents spend half the year in Cannes, more custom than you might think.. " He says with a shrug. I realise that this doesn't surprise me. 

"So.. you got expelled?" I ask, my mouth open slightly. I guess it makes sense. 

"No.. I finished my final year. I carried on dating the girl and my brother was my biggest customer. He was addicted, and I was in love. Then I got her pregnant and Eddie came clean to my dad when he was on a come down. My dad sent me away to rehab - which I didn't need because I never did it, and snitched on my girlfriend and her dad. Eddie told me she had an abortion and I've never heard from her.. but her father's in jail, because of me, I mean he deserves it but I'm sure he blames me, and he probably wants blood for it" He finishes, looking a little deflated. I realise I've been holding my breath. 

"Wow.." I mumble. 

"That's it in a nut shell, I don't think you need the details" He says, looking vulnerable. 

"No.. it's okay" I whisper. I look to him, his face filled with memories. I lean over to him, wrapping my arms around his neck and sitting in his lap, resting my face in the crook of his neck and holding him tightly as he squeezes me back and I hear him sniffle slightly.

************************************************************************************************************

Hope you liked this slightly revealing chapter! More to come though and I GOT A 100K READ WHAT THE HELL THANKS ILY ALL XXX