Part 13

It has literally  been like a year or something since I updated this I am so sorry if yall are even here to read this I will still update this story if people want more chapters I literally forgot and this has been in my drafts since October or something so enjoy this small chapt and lmk in the comments if yall want more.))

-

  You ran and ran as fast as you could through that corn feild but it felt as if  you weren't getting any closer you began to shed a few tears thinking about him

Then You started to see more flashes in your head...

He ran through this feild...
Them ghostly eyes and no emotion on his face... It had taken over him...that thing had him....

Your emotions were all over the place.... What if he doesn't come back from this... He might not recover...
More tears started to well in your eyes the thought of losing him forever...
You have both been through so much already and you love him.... Nothing will ever change that...

You kept running and running until
soon enough you were at the entrance of the woods....it seemed more bigger than usual.... As you stepped in you felt shivers all over your body as if you were crawling with spiders.... He was definitely here...

You walked slowly... As much as you wanted to run you felt like it wasn't a good idea you Could scare him off or anything...

You looked around  not finding him and your little on patience right now  you started to sob "Arne... Please if your out there... Come back... I know you and I know you can get out of this...you have before...."
No response Just the sound of wind
blowing through the gaps of the trees

You sigh and carry on walking deeper into the woods as the light was slowly dying out..its going to get dark soon and its no good looking...

More time has gone by and there is only Little light left...
You felt as if something was now watching your everymove....

"arne... Please..."

.... Nothing...

"Arne... I need you..."

Nothing again...

You were about to give up but you started to remember loris saying love will always win
With that in your head you shouted
"Arne!.....i love y-"

Before you could even finish your sentence you were pushed to the ground.... You open your eyes to see Arne on top of you holding a peice a glass in the air....
One of his arms holding you down to the ground... He was really strong... You froze up seeing him like this
His eyes white... Skin so pale... No facial expression he was drooling like he had the blood lust to kill you...
Atleast you found him but now... This wasn't good...
You couldn't think.... And just spoke
You grabbed hold of his arm "arne... Please... I need you"

You felt his grip weaken slightly
You smiled "see your still in the-" with that said he gripped tighter on your throat making you gasp for air..

He was looking right through you like you were nothing...

He was lowering the glass towards your throat.... He was getting closer and closer until Ed and Lorraine showed up both speaking from there books with there crosses...

Arne dropped the glass it landed next to your head.... He stood up covering his ears backing up...

You still on the ground in shock from what just happend you slowly started to get up until Arne has backed him self near  the cliff...

You ran over  to him

That thing that had control of him was smiling back at you as it started walking backwards on purpose....

You ran as fast as you Could to him...but it was to late he already was over the edge...

Before you Could have joined him falling you got yanked back.

You and Lorraine both fell to the ground she hugged you as you cried...

"I-I-"

She rubbed your head "y/n... Let's Get you home..."

Ed looked down at you he felt bad to see you in such a state he kneeled down to you...

"y/n he's alive... He made it... With that thing attached to him he will want him alive.. It's trying to throw us off... He's okay"

Lorraine helps you up while you still cry....

Right now you just couldn't cope... There was to Much going on you didn't want to listen to anyone....

-

You don't remember much of the way home since you cried, the whole way..
But Lorraine helped you get cleaned up when you got back.

Ed had put salt around the house and blessed it incase he had any ideas of coming back to finish the job...