27 & 28

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Married to the Protagonist MTP » Chapter 27: Step 27
Married to the Protagonist Chapter 27: Step 27
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Sometimes, I should be thankful that I have a strong psychological quality.

It took about two or three minutes for Chen Jinyao to calm down completely. The ripples in her heart gradually disappeared. She calmly curled up her expression, and even the "shock" when she saw it was hidden. it is good.

In such a situation of whitewashing peace, she privately thought that she could deal with Su Ran indifferently and showed her professional attitude as a doctor.

"Sit." Chen Jinyao stretched out her finger and pointed to her opposite.

Su Ran nodded, thanked him and then pulled the chair away and sat down.

At the same time, Xiao Liu at the front desk came in with tea, only for a moment Chen Jinyao felt that the deadlock under her limit had been slightly broken, but after Xiao Liu put the tea cup on the desk, he quietly exited and closed the door gently. .

Su Ran: "Dr. Chen, I just came here today to consult about the situation."

"I know." Chen Jinyao squinted and nodded, then stood up, walked around the table to her, "open your mouth, let me see."

Despite the fact that Chu Chu, who was in Erguan, hurriedly glanced at them as strangers, they usually communicated on WeChat. With this identity similar to the doctor-patient relationship, this was the first time for them in a strict sense. meet.

Rather than talking about how to correct and which correction is better through the screen of the mobile phone, it is obvious that these are not as good as making a decision after carefully looking at the specific situation in person. Su Ran specially chose the afternoon clinic to get off work soon. It was for the purpose of consultation only. She was afraid of being fooled directly on the operating table. She knew that most of these places were paid for by fools.

Su Ran used to go to the gym with her classmates and was smashed around. In the end, she handed in some members in the mist. As a result, after a month, she did not go there several times to exercise. It would be better to run directly on the playground.

……… She pursed her lips, thinking to herself, you will gain wit after eating.

"Isn't Xiao Huya cute? Why do you want to correct it?" Chen Jinyao let go of the hand that clamped Su Ran's chin, slowly retracting her gaze.

As soon as the voice fell, Chen Jinyao choked and choked when she realized what she had said. She was stunned, her ears turned red, and she quickly turned her face away.

The professional attitude that I thought I had just now hit her in the face.

The upper part of Su Ran's teeth were slightly uneven, and the two protruding teeth on both sides were not particularly sharp, let alone called tiger teeth.

"..." Chen Jinyao lowered her eyelashes and licked her lips unconsciously. She felt that she seemed to be a little bit bad, but she still thought about badly.

A brief moment of shame slowly crawled into my heart, and after making a mess of it twice, I didn't even feel the itch. The next second, it disappeared without a trace.

Su Ran was slightly startled, and she didn't expect it to be this way, but she could really speak, and then she blinked and said, "I don't think it's cute."

After a pause, "it's ugly." She also solemnly emphasized it again.

Chen Jinyao bulged her cheeks, feeling that she was even worse: "..."