Practise, Burned, Fresh Air

3rd POV

Rico and Tego are walking Rico said, "Two to one says you blow the wrong pipe" Tego ask 'Yo, why you gotta be so negative all the time, man" They walk towards a door Rico said "I ain't negative" They stop and put the bags down "I'm positive you're going to mess it up" Tego picks up a crowbar said "I'm telling you, Ri" He outs the crowbar on the lock "You got issues".

Tego pulls and the lock comes off they open the door and climb down the ladder Rico hold his bag to Tego who takes it turning on a flashlight Rico said, "Next time if there's no elevator, I'm not coming" Rico came down Tego said "You need to relax, Joco" They walk around until they reach a spot while in the bathroom the Officer enters, he enters the middle stall and close the door.

Rico starts to open the hatch as Tego holds a device press a button to reveal 59 then press another button to make the number went down Tego laughs just as Rico opens the hatch making dirty water come her Rico said "Oh" Tego puts the device in the pipe said, "You better hurry up, we got less than a minute" Rico ask "Why do you always set the timer so short"?

Rico covers the hole with the hatch to close it up fully they grab their bags and walk away while the Officer reads the newspaper and start doing his business until all toilets explode, he screams dropping the paper he opens the door and runs out pulling his pants up as the toilet leaks out water.

Meanwhile walking through the police station is Rico and Tego in plumber uniforms Rico said, "I hope you know where you're going" Tego said "I got this, relax man" The walk around the corner Rico said "'Relax'" He watch an officer walks by Tego opens the door he and Tego stood in the middle of the room Rico enter "Whoo".

Look around as police chatter and phones ringing, they look at each other "...a police station" Tego walks said "Relax" They walk over to the toilets Tego opens the door and enters while Rico put the sign up, he enters the Men's toilets said "Ooh" He covers his nose "You used too much explosive" Rico shake his head "Again".

Tego walk over to him and take the bag said, "Too much, too little..." Rico stays by the door as Tego walks to the door "It's all the same" He puts the bag down as Rico said "That's some Buddha shit you learned from a book in the prison library, isn't it" Rico use a door stopper and push it under the door he turns points "And what you're doing on the wall..."

Tego scans the wall "You got that from the same book, huh" Tego just said "You're so negative, bro" Rico turns back to the door and covers his face from the smell sighs suddenly the device chirps getting Rico's attention he turns walks over to Tego and open the bag they pull out a drill and start drilling a holes and a cutter to cut through the wall.

They grab chisels to make the wall come off they put it on the ground to reveal lines Tego holds the device and turns it on he gives it to Rico who ask, "Can I have some light" Tego turns the flashlight on for Rico to connect the device into the wire.

C/n POV

Mia calls "Got it, we got it" We gather around to look Brian said "Yeah, we're lookin' at four cameras" Han said "Yo, that's some high-end shit too" I look said "He's right" I point "Marker optics" Han said "100-dergee field of view, ten second oscillation" Brian said "Yeah, that's a narrow window, man" Gisele ask "Can't we just tap in and replace the image"?

But Tej said "Nah, it's hooked into a digital sync" I look to him "They'd know we were in the system" He shake his head "The best we can do is peek" Roman said "We're gonna need some real fast cars to get through this" I cross my arms Han said, "Not just fast" He points "We got a hard right and a hairpin" I said "We're gonna need somethin' agile".