𝟛𝟝

Sirius hadn't been talking to James in awhile and everyone could tell. The story about what had happened had gone around the entire school but it was like a big game of telephone no one knew which story was the real one.

"I heard that he had caught Remus and James together"

"I heard Sirius was cheating on Remus with Lily and that's why James and her broke up"

"I heard that-" The group had stopped talking when they saw James walking down the hallway with Peter, he hadn't talked to Sirius since that day and Remus had been with him all the time so he barely saw him either.

When he looked up he saw Regulus walking down the hall with Barty, he smiled quickly noticing the scarf that he was wearing even though it was 15° out.

"I heard Sirius caught James and his brother fucking" James and Regulus both froze looking to eachother with wide eyes, they both knew what would happen if Regulus' family had found out.

"Mate I think it's crazy your still fighting with Sirius, like it was just a quidditch game you guys are blowing it out if proportion!" James turned to Peter mouthing thank you.

"Oh that's it... god those boys are so over dramatic" The group had stopped theorizing what had happened going back to a conversation about their homework.

And they walked passed Regulus and Barty James quickly grabbed his hand and squeezed it before walking away.

"Bloody hell I need a relationship like yours" Regulus chuckled turning to Barty with a hand on his chest.

"Bartemius Crouch Junior how dare you suggest I would be cheating on you! You are the only man for me" Barty grimaced walking forward.

"I apologize Regulus Arcturus Black but never call me my full name again" Regulus laughed running to catch up to Barty who had walked far ahead.

"Now how many people do you think know about you and Potter, because if anyone in slytherin finds out..." Regulus nodded looking down.

"Than it's my funeral" Barty nodded putting his arm around Regulus' shoulder.

"Ya I don't think Potter would agree with that"

"I don't think he'd have a choice..."

____

Haha I just had an idea but it will cause y'all a lot of pain... (that's a reference to chapter 37 🙋‍♂️)