#27 No Regrets

~ Ferrari - The Neighbourhood ~
❤︎❤︎❤︎

"You disappeared the night of your party," Cam says as I walk up to her.

"Yeah well," I shrug. "Was busy."

She gives me a knowing look. "With Grey?"

I nod, biting back a smile. "Don't fall too fast. Remember what he did after spring break," she reminds me.

I open my locker and begin taking out my books. "Yeah, but he didn't have sex with her. He told me he wanted me to be his only hookup and him my only hookup. I think it's a great start," I declare.

Cam smiles. "That's great, but still be careful. This is Greyson West we're talking about," she says. I nod, I don't want to go head first because he might hurt me again.

I close my locker and look over my shoulder to see Grey staring at me. "How's Jet?" I ask, tearing my gaze away from him.

I watch as Cam's smile grows wide. "He said he's going to make time for me. So I'm kind of liking him again," she confesses.

"We all know you never stopped liking him," I banter. Cam laughs lightly, slapping my shoulder.

"Hey." I look up at Ollie and smile.

"Hi Ollie. Thank you for the amazing party, sorry I didn't text, I was tired yesterday." From 8 orgasms in a row. I told Grey we had to stop because I couldn't handle any more.

Ollie cancelled our brunch because he was hungover so it doesn't matter anyways. He promised to make it up to me.

Ollie shrugs. "It's fine, no problem. Where'd you go anyways? I was looking for you all night."

"You were trashed all night Ollie. Too many shots," Cam laughs. I don't know what I would do without her.

Ollie's eyes squint as he thinks. "Yeah, you're probably right. Glad you had fun. Hey where's your bracelet?" he asks. I lift up my naked wrist.

"I accidentally broke it but it's getting fixed. My dad said he'd fix it for me so don't worry," I assure. I spent 20 minutes searching the room for that bracelet, I would've found it faster if Grey bothered to help me look.

"Harley Prince, please report to the principal's office. Harley Prince, please report to the principal's office."

"That doesn't sound good," Cam says. The bell rings just after she speaks.

"Nope. See you in class, bye Ollie." I walk away and head down the hallway.

A pair of hands wrap around my waist from behind while a head dips down and lips press against my neck. "Grey, we're at school," I remind him as I place my hands over his.

"So? Everyone's in class," he points out.

I laugh lightly while pushing him off me. "Later. I'll swing by after school," I assure. "I have to go to the office, did you not hear my name called?" He follows in my footsteps, walking beside me.

"Yeah, I did. What's up with that?"

I shrug once we reach the front office. "I don't know. I'll see you in class." I place my hands on his chest, stopping him from moving any closer. "Grey."

"What?" He chuckles, continuing to move forward. My back hits the wall.

"We're at school."

He looks right to left. "No one is in this hall. I could fuck you right here, right now and they wouldn't know," he says. I roll my eyes and grab his face pulling him into a kiss.