C h a p t e r 35

Sexual Content Warning ⚠️

Chapter 35 : MadelynWednesday, August 4th, 2021

Wednesday, August 4th, 2021

The anticipation of what's about to happen is much stronger than I predicted it would be.

Of course there's always the suspense, the nerves, and the excitement, but things are different when we're all together. It just feels right— it feels complete.

Walking up to the front door of their house feels right.

This time, the scary lady guarding the gate didn't question my presence, stepping aside at the first sight of me.

Doubting they could hear my knock, I ring the bell and seconds later Caleb answers the door with an easy smile plastered on his face.

"Hey, darling." He greets, pulling me in by the waist and tilting my chin up with a finger. Our lips connect within seconds, the kiss soft and slow and quite literally leaves me breathless.

I'm reminded that even though it was only a few days since seeing him, it felt like much too long.

Both of our bodies are reacting as if it's been forever, and I'll admit, I missed the feel of this. Missed the feeling of his large arms wrapping around me, making me feel secure enough to melt completely into his touch.

Pulling my lips away, but remaining in his arms, I look up at Caleb to find his eyes absolutely wild, my own likely matching.

"Hi," I breathe, a flush appearing on my cheeks as Caleb's hand trails down to rest on my ass.

His mouth opens into a teasing smirk, but just as he was about to speak, I heard Alec's voice shout from further inside.

I think he was calling out to me, but his exact words were muffled due to the distance between us.

"He told us what you two did, you know." Caleb says into my ear, causing my blood to heat already.

All I could do was look at him and do my best not to squirm at the memory of the ice. The punishment. Me riding— nope, we need to stop that.

The smirk on Caleb's face revealed he knew what I was thinking of too.

"Is there a point to that statement?" I quip, not sure where that question came from, but I sure enjoyed the look of shock on his features at my words.

With slightly raised eyebrows and an amused expression, Caleb gives me a devilish smile as he pulls me in with the hand still on my ass.

I see Alec walk down the stairs in my peripheral view, but I'm more focused on the hiss that escaped my lips when his hand tightened on my still sore skin.

"I hope you're ready for tonight, darling, because truthfully, you've been on my mind from the second I last saw you." Caleb pulls my earlobe between his teeth and nips lightly, "I've been thinking of all of the ways I can play with you, and believe me when I say I'm looking forward to every promising minute of it."