49

Lea's
_____

It's now May 3.

I just finish taking a shower since I and Jihoon are going to visit my parents' grave.

Actually, he's one of the first people who got to visit my parents' grave with me. Even Jungwon and Ni-ki didn't even had the chance to visit their grave.

I'm now wearing a simple white blouse and a pair of denim jeans that I prepared earlier before I went to shower.

I put on some powder on my face and a little bit lip tint on my lips since my lips are so pale that you won't even think that there's still blood running through it.

After dressing up, I grabbed my bag from my bed and placed my phone, wallet and some medicine for headache since my head is always aching these days.

"Lea?" I heard a voice and a knock from the outside of my room, that voice.. it's Jihoon.

I hurriedly opened the door to let him in..

"Are you ready?" He asked and I nodded.

Ava is still sleeping while Nicholas and Daniel are having a competition about who's better at playing fifa.. well' they're kinda loud there.

"Guys, we're going now" Jihoon said to the two as they just nodded..

"You guys are really busy?" I asked while chuckling.. they just hummed as they ignored us

"I guess we need to go now" He said and chuckled.

I just nodded and followed him outside, we already asked for Ms. Kang's permission to drive the car and she said yes.

"When is the last time you drove a car?" I asked Jihoon as he giggled.

"Maybe a year ago?" He said and I nodded,, I hope he's not that bad at driving or we'll be found at the hospital later.

After that, he already started the engine of the car by inserting the key on the keyhole.

I just removed my thought about using the phone while he's driving, I just want to let go of my phone for some time.

"Should we play a song?" he asked as he focused on the road,

"Sure, why not?" I said and unlocked my phone.. okay, I'll just bring back the thought of using my phone.

"Just play your favorite song.. and i'll think it'll become my favorite too" He said then showed me a smile.

Favorite song,, you mean.. View?

after he said that, I immediately played 'View'.

"Wait- that's your favorite song?" He asked as I nodded, confusedly looking at him. "That's my fave too!" He said happily as I chuckled

how cute

yeah, what am I saying?

seconds later, the chorus came.. and he's already singing it.

"너무 아름다운-다운-다운-다운 view" he sang with his beautiful voice.

Such a beautiful view.

"Yah~ why are you staring at me?" I heard Jihoon said as I went back to my senses.

oh yep, I just found myself staring at him-

you're embarrassing yourself, Choi Lea.

"N-nothing!" I said, I wish I can hit myself for stuttering..

"Ooh, you're having a crush on me now?" He said in a teasing stone as I hit his arm. "Yah! Don't do that, I'm just kidding you" He said and chuckled.

I just sighed.

Maybe I just thought of something that made me stare at him,

maybe.

"But, why are you really staring at me?" He said and smiled..

"I don't know." I said and laid my back on the seat as I looked outside..

"You sure that you don't have a crush on-"

"Min Jihoon!"

-
-
-

Minutes later, we arrived at the cemetery, there are some people visiting their love ones who passed away.

"So where are you parents?" He asked.. "I mean, their grave" He said as I looked around.. looking for that familiar spot.

"There" I said as I found it

I smiled and went towards their grave.

it's been months or a year since I last visited them.. it feels great meeting them again.

I grabbed the blanket from the basket the Jihoon is holding earlier..

I placed it on the top of these short grasses.

"You can sit now" I said as he sat on the blanket..

"So your parents' names are Choi Leo and Choi Aera.." He said while reading their names carved on the grave.

"That's why it's Choi Lea" He said as I smiled..

"Yeah, their names are good right?" I said

"Yeah, that's why your name is the best" He said as he chuckled..

It felt weird?

"Ah, hehe" I said and chuckled awkwardly.

"How old are you when it's still 2011?" He asked..

"Before they died, I'm actually turning 6 that time" I said..

"I'll salute to Ms. Kang and Mr. Yoo when we got home" He said that made me laugh. "They raised you to a beautiful, pretty, adorable, awesome, one of a kind, smart, kind and everything good child!"

"You're making me feel embarrassed" I said as I looked away..

"Ooh, so Lea is getting shy in front of me now?" He said with a teasing tone as he chuckled. "Don't worry.. if you'll fall, i'll catch you" He whispered.. but I can hear it enough..

"Uhm, by the way.. can you please send me to the hospital when we're done here? I just want go visit Ni-ki and check if something about him is improving" I said, changing the topic.

his mood immediately changed..

"Yeah, why not?"

___________

sorry if Ni-ki and Lea's moments are getting little.. Im just planning something?

<WORD COUNT: 927>

<KKEUT>

<CHAPTER ENDED>