Good talks

The next morning, you woke up early and got dressed. You slipped on jeans and a white tee shirt with a flannel. Brushing your teeth, you slipped on your shoes and headed downstairs.

The two boys were playing with the shield.

They were making explosive noises, which you thought was cute. They were playfully fighting with the shield. You leaned in the doorway with your arms crossed in the hallway, laughing to yourself.

"Hey!" A familiar voice from the other end yelps to the boys.

"Put it back." One of the boys told the other one in a worried tone.

"Hurry, hurry!" The two boys set down the shield on the wall and they rushed out, passing you.

When you walked out of the hallway into the kitchen, you noticed that Bucky was on the couch, staring at you admirably.

"You slept on the couch?" You questioned Bucky, walking into the living room and sitting on the edge of the couch next to his feet.

"Yeah." Bucky shrugged it off. He sat up and ran his fingers through his messy hair.

"We've could've shared the guest room. It's huge." You offered.

"Next time." Bucky smirked, playfully bumping into you.

An awkward silence hit. "Did you make the decision yet?" Bucky questioned you.

"Um-" You stood up from the couch and headed to the kitchen. "Not yet. Did you hear that? I think Sam was calling us." You rushed over to the door, not hearing a single thing.

You didn't want Bucky to know what your decision was, because you didn't know what it was yourself. You knew that he would be on you about it because that's how he's always like in this 'friendship.' 

*
Meeting up with Sam, you and Bucky were by the water pump. "Okay, so..." Sam was scanning the pipes.

"Excuse me. No!" Sarah was yelling from across the way.

"Sam." You smirked, "She told you the water pump wasn't the problem." You stood up.

"There should be a three-sixteenths bolt that goes in the big gear." Sam tried to persuade.

"Nope." You shook your head at the boys.

"Uh-huh. No. No." Sarah came from behind you and shakes her head.

"You didn't even look." Bucky calls you out.

"I didn't have to." You smiled sarcastically. "Hi, Sarah." You greeted, giving the boys the 'you're in trouble,' look.

"I told you specifically that the water pump was not the problem, and yet, here you are." Sarah points out in a annoyed tone.

"Yep, Samuel." You nodded. Sam glared at you.

"In our defense, we were supposed to be done long before you woke up." Sam chuckled but Sarah didn't think so.

"I don't come up to the sky to tell you how to barrel roll, so don't come down here and mess around with things you don't understand." Sarah shoos Bucky and Sam away. "Y/N, help me fix this."

"Wow. Wow." Sam groans.

"Bye. Off. Thank you, gentlemen. Appreciate you. I love you, bro." Sarah laughs and you chuckle a little too.

"Bye." You waved to Bucky and Sam. They both playfully glare at you as Bucky slips his hand into yours in a jokingly but flirtatious way.

Without Bucky looking, Sarah shakes her head at you. "You better get at that before I do."