ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Twenty-Four

Song: In Your Eyes

By: The Weeknd

Dedicated to: the boy in the pictures

'Fool for You' by Zayn is playing and I smiled down at my lacrosse stick knowing Mauricio put in this song

'Fool for You' by Zayn is playing and I smiled down at my lacrosse stick knowing Mauricio put in this song. The other night he told me how I got him into Zayn after adding a few of his songs to the playlist.

"One more lap and you all can go home!" My coach yells and I can hear all the girls sigh in relief.

My feet start to move at a faster pace so I could get this over with.

Once the lap was done we all headed home. The girl's locker rooms are being renovated after we found out how much better and nicer the boy's locker rooms were.

I may have Easton taking me home but that doesn't stop me from being excited over Mauricio helping me babysit. Our parents had asked us to take care of the kids after some parent meetings were going on at the middle school. So, of course, Mauricio and I took the opportunity to spend one on one with each other.

Maybe he'll never admit this but what the fuck?

I feel anger rise in my throat and my stomach turns.

"What is she doing?" I stomped towards Mauricio's motorcycle and glared at Leilani who's flirting with my boyfriend-well fake one.

How in the hell did she get here faster than me?

"Hey, Mal-" Leilani smiles at me but I am quick to cut her off, "Get off."

She brings her eyebrows together and looks between Mauricio and me.

If she's seriously going to play dumb while she sits stupidly on his motorcycle, I swear, I will drag her off it.

"Myers, she was just-" Mauricio steps forward but I ignore him, "Get the fuck off and stop flirting with my boyfriend. He's mine." She widened her eyes and quickly got off.