Chapter 31: Mafia?

*Jaden McConnell's Aesthetic* ⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️

C H A P T E R   3 1 :  M A F I A ?  :

"I don't care if I fall in love with the devil, as long as that devil will love me the way he loves hell."

                            ......................................................

I watch her run away.

Me and Jordan run after her but all of a sudden she's Usain Bolt.

That look on her face, the look of disappointment and fear was enough for me to kill myself.

I should have seen this coming.

That is how a normal person would react.

I think I lost her forever.

Not that I had her in the first place.

We both finally catch up to her, enough for us to grab her so she doesn't end up dying alone on a freeway.

Instead of running farther away from us, she stops running. She stares blankly at us and sits down, about a yard away from the busy freeway.

I obviously ran over and reached out to grab her and tell her how there's much more.. better.. more safer places to sit.

Instead Jordan pulls me back, making me question why the fuck I can't go up to her.

"She's not gonna wanna talk to you. I'll talk to her." He says.

No.

I scoff at his stupidity. "No." I pull my arm away.

"Jayden, just give her time. I'll stay here, talk to her. Make sure she's home safe. You." He points at me. "Go home. Make sure Lizzy's okay, and Xavier isn't doing something stupid. I got her." He assures me.

"Why the fuck would she wanna talk to you?" I ask.

"Because she doesn't have feelings for me... well I hope she doesn't. If she does then we're fucke- nevermind."

"Shut the fuck up." I snap.

"Jayden. I'm gonna talk to your girl, and make sure she's fine. She's pissed at you, leave her the fuck alone. That's if you still want her. If not, then be my guest." He snaps back.

He's right.

I hate when he's right.

Thankfully that isn't often.

"If anything happens to her, I swear to god.." I start.

"Jayden literally fucking leave. I got her." He interrupts , rolling his eyes.

My eyes go back to Amber who's staring up at the both of us, her mascara is smeared and she isn't smiling.

Sometimes I just hate myself.