【18】

The enthusiastic cheers on the scene reached its peak at this moment, and fans began to shout and revel, and the waves of cheer directly overwhelmed the background music.

It wasn't until a soft "hush" sounded that the audience held on to their excitement, their emotions, and stared at the center of the stage intently.

The audience was quiet, only a glazed light flashed across, and five figures with hazy outlines. The mist ignited by the dry ice rose slowly, and their figures were even more ethereal.

Suddenly, a red figure rushed out from the back. The boy smiled charmingly. He stood still for a second, without giving the audience a moment to mesmerize him, he supported himself up on the spot and jumped up in the air. After a perfect backflip, he landed steadily.

The lights of the whole audience lit up, and the music suddenly sounded. The other four teammates immediately followed, and the uniform dance instantly ignited the atmosphere of the scene.

The audience at the scene failed to suppress the screams in their throats, and accompanied by the sound of music resounding across the stage——

"Damn! That backflip just now was so awesome!"

"Gosh, Ye Zexi's opening act is too handsome!"

"Damn! Ye Zexi's dance is so strong, I thought he would only do house dance!"

"Handsome! Cool! Backflips are really hard! But house dancing is not easy either!"

Some fans have been in fandom for a long time, and some are just starting to be in a fandom.

The action of a backflip is quite unfamiliar yet familiar to them, they were quite unclear of what great about a backflip. But when they saw it with their own eyes, they had to admit the shock and burst that moment brought.

The music was more exciting and loud, the dance on the stage was smooth, and the atmosphere of the scene had reached its climax.

All the audience couldn't help but follow the rhythm and waved the banner in their hands.

The burning stage was unfolding before their eyes.

It could be said that the most difficult thing to look away from was the red figure---Ye Zexi.

It was clearly a dance of five people, but the four people around him were not so outstanding, and the eyes of the audience could only follow him.

He is like a king walking through the crowd, he is proud, he is intoxicated.

Every jump, every stretch of arms, is full of agility.

He raised his arms and waved, and the audience shouted and screamed.

He smiled confidently, and the fans went crazy about it.

The applause continued, and the shouts continued.

A five-person team dance, led by Ye Zexi alone.  

In the live chat, someone suddenly sighed:

"This dance gives me the feeling that Ye Zexi is the main lead, and the rest are dancers."

It was quickly received:

"Same! I want to watch other people, but I can't help but keep my eyes on him! So handsome!"

People who shared the same idea were not only the audience.

Even Tang Jing on the stage thought so.

Ye Zexi's position is not forward, not C, and every time he is either on the edge or in the corner.

But despite this, people will still look at him involuntarily.