22:No, Elena got my tongue.

"Knock knock.."' I lightly knocked on Elena's office door and realized it was cracked open. I heard a thump from the inside so I opened it and I was greeted by an enormous breast. With Elena's hands on it. "Grace.." She said. Looking like she's seen a ghost. The woman with no shirt smiled. Dirty. Sexy. And confident. "This isn't what it-.."

"I'm gonna go.." This was a mistake. I was about to close the door and leave. But the boob girl rushes past me. Buttoning up her shirt. She turns. "I'll see you at the board meeting, pooh-bear." She says to Elena with a wink that made my stomach sick. I'm gonna throw up. And it's not because of some fish. She finally left the building. "I should go too." As I turn to walk away, Elena's hands grabbed mine. No. Not those goosebumps again. Where is it even coming from!? "Grace.." She pulls me inside the office and closed the door behind her. "I'm.. sorry. Your assistant said you'd be alone. I should've called." I tried grabbing the doorknob but Elena was in the way so I ended up on her waist. She pulled me in by my face. Oh. My. Fucking. Goodness. "Your color is back. Are you doing okay now?"

"Th-that was 2 days ago, Elena."

"' Just making sure. Are you alright?" She asked. Still holding my face. "Y-yes."

"Good." She smiles brightly. The one that's so hard not to look at. "Oh are these flowers for me?" She asked and took the bouquet from my hands. She walked to the corner of the room with an empty vase. She placed it there. Fixing the arrangement of the flowers with her long delicate fingers. "Here, let me help." So I did. She glanced sideways at me. "I like your cap." She whispered. I looked up. "Oh yeah. It's a Breathtaking Bloom delivery uniform." I said. "I didn't order these."

"I know you didn't. I.. they're from you. FOR YOU! I mean.. it's from me to you." What the hell, Grace? Cat got your tongue? No, Elena got my tongue. Down there. Godamn it, stop! "That's so sweet of you." She took my cap off and wore it on the top of her head. "But why?" She's so beautiful. She didn't care if it would ruin her hair. She just casually put it on. It doesn't match her red coat and black slacks yet it's perfect on her.

Fuck. Wait. I know her lips were moving but what did she say? "What's with the flowers, Grace?" She repeated the question. Oh right. That.

"It's just uhm.. to.. to thank you from the other night. And.." I sighed loudly. "To apologize for.. kicking you out." It took a second for her to respond. She looked at the flowers. "These doesn't exactly say thank you and I'm sorry." She says. "What do you mean?"

"Tulips or lilies are more likely to say 'thank you' or 'apologies'. But pink Camillas say.." Please don't say longing. Please don't say longing. Please don't say longing. "I actually forgot." But nothing in her expression says she forgot. Oh, she knows what it means. She knows. I felt my cheeks flaming. "Right so.. I'll let you get back to work." Or whatever it is you and the other lady were doing.

"Aren't you gonna ask?" She says before I could leave the room.

"Ask what?"

"What you just saw?"

"It's none of my business"

"Aren't you curious?"

"No."

"Not even just a tiny bit?"

When I didn't answer she leaned against her table. "That was my ex, Astrid." She stated. "With benefits?" I blurted out. We looked at each other. "I-im sorry I didn't mean to..I mean there's nothing wrong with sleeping with your ex-.."

"I didn't know she was coming. My assistant warned me that she'd be at my office but what she didn't warn me is that she's naked." The sight of her large breast made me a little insecure. I mean they're enormous. Pretty sure it's fake. But you should see it. This is making me very uncomfortable. "I was trying to cover her and that's when you came in."

"You don't have to explain."

"I'm sorry."

"Why are you sorry? Look. I came here because I know I've been a jerk. I shouldn't have done that. You've been nothing but great, Elena." And I've been nothing but a useless confused woman who has feelings for her boyfriend's mother. I covered my mouth at that little discovery. "You were a little bit cold. Despite your warm fever." She chuckled. "Can I ask what made you so angry?" I pondered over the question. "Was it the soup? Did you had a nightmare?" Oh, it was a wonderful and very wet dream, Elena. If I close my eyes I could still hear her faint moans in my dreams. And now I'm wondering if she really wore my panties. Or.. is she wearing them right now. "There was uhm.. nothing." Well, that was smooth. "I feel like there's more to what you're not admitting to yourself but.. so long as we're okay." She says. A quick bob of the head. Elena moved towards me. "Hey. How about a hug?" She offered with stretched arms. I don't think I need any further invitation so I leaned forward and accepted the offer. I pulled in a deep breath. Oh God, she even smells so good in the morning. Please don't let her feel my heart which is ready to explode right about now.